100. Breakfast

Meghan's POV:
About three moths later everything is back to normal. Selena is still in rehab and getting better. I, on the other hand am preparing to go on tour. Only this time, with my family. Penelope has been growing like crazy and can crawl everywhere. Finley, he likes to lounge around. I guess he really is a Momma's boy. As I walk downstairs, I am met with the smell of pancakes. I head into the kitchen and see a shirtless Charlie with his back facing me. I whistle quietly and go over and wrap my arms around his waist. I lay my head on his back and I feel him get goosebumps.

"I love you." Charlie says and turns around. I reach up and connect my lips with his,

"I love you too." I reply. Charlie smiles and plates the pancakes he has been making.

"What is this for?" I ask cutting my pancake into pieces.

"Well, it's our last day at home. So, I decided to cook a home-cooked meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." He says and smiles.

"That's wonderful."

"I can't wait to go on tour with my family." I say and smile.

"Ehhh." Charlie smirks. I hit his arm playfully and we both giggle.

"I'm just joking. I'm ecstatic." He says. We are about to go in for another kiss when we hear babies crying.

"Let's go." We both say and run upstairs.

I can't wait 'till my tour.

Author's Note: Oh my gosh! This is the last chapter. I am sooooooo sorry it's short but I want to keep you excited while I work on the..... SEQUEL! Stay tuned for the prologue of "Marlie and Me 2" to be posted!

Anyways, thank you to everyone who read this book! This was technically my second book on Wattpad. (We shall not talk about the first). And when I started I was so nervous. I couldn't believe I had gotten 10+ reads on my first few chapters. From there, it skyrocketed. As my writing got better and better with each chapter, I got more and more love. I loved writing about something I had interest in and I loved writing for people who cherished my work. "Marlie and Me" was my escape. It took me to another place of dreams and what- ifs and has really helped me this past year. So I am very happy to say that this is the end of book one.

March 19th, 2016 - October 19th, 2016