6. The Morning After

Meghan's POV:
I wake up and see there is no sun coming from our hotel window. I check the small clock next to the bed and it reads "6 a.m." Go figure, with this tour I always wake up earlier than normal. I feel warm hands tighten a little around my waist and the rise and fall of his toned chest. Charlie is sleeping peacefully next to me. I don't know if he heard me last night when I told him I loved him back but I guess I will find out. I try falling back to sleep with no luck so I just lay there for a few minutes. After awhile I turn in his arms so I am facing him and start to trace his abs and draw circles on them.

"Morning Princess" Charlie says smiling. He has such a sexy morning voice.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, I didn't mean to." I say sheeply.

"Its fine, I thought it was cute." He says. I blush a little and go back to drawing circles.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Awesome, best sleep in a long time. Probably because you were here." He sits up a little and I follow suit. He stretches and turns his face to me. Then I notice it.

"Charlie, I am so sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm so, so, so sorry."

"You are really freaking me out Meggie." I reach over the nightstand and grab my iPhone. I unlock it and open the camera. I give it to Charlie and he takes it. At first he doesn't know where or what to look for and then he turns his head and there it was. His whole left jaw line was blue and purple from Ryan punching him.

"Oh, Meg. Don't worry about it. I'm sure one of the makeup artists know how to cover a bruise." I laugh and he joins in.

"But, I don't know what to think about us now. I heard you last night. You said you loved me back."

"I did." I turn my head away dreading the next question.

"Does this mean you will go out with me?" He asks. I sit for a moment. I knew this was coming when I said it. I think it over. If I date Charlie, I will finally get to kiss him when I want and hold hands and do other couple stuff. But my manager says it isn't good publicity. So we would have to keep it quiet, that means I can't kiss Charlie when I want, we can't hold hands, or do other couple stuff. But I love Charlie.
So if we have to keep this quiet, we will. I nod and he take my face in his hands and we lovingly kiss for a solid 3 minutes. Somebody knocks on the door and I jump out of Charlie's bed. Fumbling through the room, I turn the lights on, throw Charlie a shirt, and answer the door.

Charlie's POV:
Meghan runs out of my arms and I hear her trip and knock things over. She throws me my shirt from last night and runs to the door. I can't see who it is but I hear a "Surprise!" I realize it doesn't matter who it and hurry and make the beds. Meghan comes over and I have already made both beds and had my iPhone open to seem like I was doing something. She is followed by her Mom. I breathe a sigh of relief that it isn't Ryan. But what is her mom doing here?