50. Complicated

Author Note: Long chapter and some mature content!

Meghan's POV:
I walk back to the car after saying my last goodbyes to Charlie. I walk down the staircase and Ryan puts his arm over my shoulder.

"Don't worry sis, he'll be back." He says and we continue walking. I wish I could travel with Charlie but I have a lot of promo and my own tour. Ryan drives me home and then heads out for his date with Jordon.

"Oh, by the way, Justin has another date with the same girl as last time. Apparently, she is really into him!" He says and speeds off. I laugh and head into my house. Bigz immediately recognizes I'm home and runs up to me. I pick her up and head upstairs to my room. I have been texting Fancy a lot and he keeps asking me about Charlie. Well, here is how our messages went:

•••
F: "Meg, want to hang out with me today and watch Netflix?"

M: "Sorry, I can't!"

F: "Why ☹️"

M: "Charlie came to visit me 🙈"

F: "Gurl! Tell me all about it later!"

---

F: "So what did you do?"

M: "I don't kiss and tell."

F: "Oh my lord get the holy water 💦"

M: "Fancy!"

F: "Wait, so you didn't have sex?"

M: "🙈"

F: "I am coming over and you are going to tell me all about it!"
•••

So I text him and tell him that he just left and start watching Friends.

Charlie's POV:
I get onto the large plane and sit down at the back of it. When I bought my ticket I made sure it was isle seat so I could easily get up. Everyone else boards and the captain comes on. I listen to IHeartRadio and try sleeping some. With no luck, I look around. A female attendant walks by and stops in front of me. She bends over to get something on the lower part of her cart and her dress lifts up and exposes some of her pantie line. I close my eyes and gulp. When I open them again she is smirking at me.

"Sir, is there a problem?" She asks.

"N-No.." I stutter.

"Okay, would you like something to drink or eat?" She asks.

"A water bottle please." She nods and I instantly regret it. She bends down again but this time her cleavage is showing. She comes back up and hands the bottle to me. I grab it and face forward. She continues her stroll down the plane and comes back up. She brushes up against my arm and continues walking. I turn to the person next to me and find a 20-something female with gothic features. She has black/purple hair, piercings and tattoos everywhere, and dark makeup on. I look and see she also has headphones in with music blaring and her eyes closed.

"Excuse me, can I please trade seats with you?" I ask and tap her shoulder.

"No!" She yells and I turn back around. The flight attendant comes by again.

"Sir, are you sure there isn't a problem?"

"Yes, I am sure!" I yell.

"Sir, you need you to come with me." I roll my eyes and stand up. She leads me farther into the back of the plane and suddenly I am pushed into a small room with 4 bunkbeds. She starts attacking my lips and tries taking my clothes off. I push her shoulders and try grabbing my shirt. She steps on it and I look up.

"I have a girlfriend!" I try whispering but it comes out louder than expected.

"She doesn't have to know..." She says seductively and runs her hands down the sides of her body, just like Meghan would. She sits down on my lap and starts kissing me again.

"Get....off...of...me!" I yell. She unbuckles my pants but I manage to slightly stand up and she falls. I re-do my buckle and grab my shirt. She starts cussing at me and I try walking by but she blocks the way.

"Okay, no sex. But can I have a selfie?" She asks.

"After that? No!" I say.

"Then you can't go by." I roll my eyes and she stands up. I stand beside her and she lifts her phone up. I smile but then she kisses me smack on the lips. I freak out again and run out of the room.

"My name is Selena by the way!" She yells after me. I sit back down in my seat and watch the small TV they have. Things just got a lot more complicated.

Author Note: Hey everyone! So I was going to make this a really long chapter and I was already at 1000 or more words so this is technically part one. Make sure to comment, like, and share!