53. Ben, the postboy

Meghan's POV:
Justin came home early this morning and woke us all up. It's kinda a good thing though because I have to start packing for Germany. I grab my suitcase from my closet and start packing clothes. I am allowed to have 2 bags of luggage and a carry-on on the private plane. I pack the fist one full of my stage outfits and the second one full of onesies, hoodies, leggings, and jogging pants. I grab my carry on and add all the essentials; hairbrush, hair bands, perfume, etc. By the time I am done, light streaks in through my window. I check the time and it says, "5:38 a.m." on it. I run into Ryan's room and see he is half asleep with...JOJO...and they are both....naked. I run out of the room and back into mine. I sit on my bed and play on my phone. Nearly two hours later, Ryan knocks on my door.

"Come in!" I yell. Ryan walks in with clothes on, thankfully, and his hair ruffled.

"Hey sis, I'm going to start packing. We are going to leave a little after noon. Can you get the mail, do the dishes, and stuff like that, please?"

"Whatever."

"Thanks!" He says and runs back to his room. Wait. He asked about the mail. And today is Monday so we are getting a package of fan mail today. S**t! I was desperately trying to ignore the postboy and now I have to come face-to-face with him? Ugh. I trudge downstairs and do and finish the dishes. I check outside and see the UPS truck. I walk outside,  get the mail, and wait for my box. Ben turns his head and smiles when he sees me.

"Hey Meghan, here is your weekly box!"

"Thanks." I say flatly.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Good, because I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me this weekend?"

"Oh Ben, I'm sorry for ever leading you on. But, I have a boyfriend." His face drowns of color and he has a look of pure disappointment.

"Oh...uh.. Who-Who is it?"

"Charlie Puth."

"Wait, so you cheated on him with me?" He asks. I furrow my brows,

"No, you kissed me!" I scream.

"Maybe, we can date some other time, eh?"

"More like never, I doubt it will ever happen."

"Why do you say that?"

"Charlie is thinking about proposing to me."

"Oh." His fists clench and he gets into his truck.

"Bye." He says angrily and drives off. I walk back into my house and set the box down by the door.

"Who was that?" Ryan asks standing on the stairs, by the window. I jump a little, not expecting him and go into the kitchen.

"Ben, the postboy." I reply and walk away.

"What were you talking about?"

"S**t." I say. Ryan starts cracking up.

"I guess I will get the mail from now on..."