43. So Much So Fast

Ryan's POV:
Meghan left nearly an hour ago and I am really getting worried about her. I started watching a movie with JTrain but haven't been paying much attention to it. My phone starts vibrating and I see Jordon's caller ID.

"He-"

"I am walking up the driveway, turn on channel 6 now!" I do as she said and wait for the commercial to end. She walks in the front door and sits next to me. The news station finally comes back on and a female reporter starts talking.

"Thanks Joe, I am here at the sight of a head-on collision and if you can see there are parts of the car everywhere. I have just received word from the police that the owner of the car is pop sensation, Meghan Trainor. I will update you once I get more information. Back to you Joe."

"Meghan!" I yell and start racing out the front door. Jordon volunteers to drive us to the hospital and I agree. We hurry down the road and head into the hospital.

"Meghan....Trainor...." I say out of breath.

"I need an ID please.." The lady at the front desk says. I hand her my driver's license and she motions for the security guard to take us.

"She is in critical condition so you will have to wait." She explains. I nod and we head upstairs. Jordon holds my hand and Justin follows behind. We sit in the surgery center waiting room and wait for the doctor.

"We need to call Charlie..." Jordon says.

"We can't..."

"Why not?"

"It's complicated..."

"Well whatever it is, Meghan would want him here."

"You call him. He won't listen to me."

"Okay." She says and walks over to the corner.

Jordon's POV:
I dial Charlie's number and it rings and rings. Finally he picks up.

"Hello?" He asks with a sad tone.

"Charlie, something has happened to Meghan, are you able to fly down here? If not, that's okay, Ryan and I have it under control."

"What happened?" He asks concerned.

"She..she..got into a car crash..." I stutter.

"I will be over as soon as possible." He says and hangs up.

Charlie's POV:
I start making calls to all of the private jet companies and finally find one at a lower cost. I start packing my bag again and sneak out. I hate Jonathan right now and don't bother to tell anyone, knowing they will disapprove. I already called an Uber and he takes me to the airport. I get on the plane and buckle in. Before I know it, we land in Los Angeles. I get into a taxi and head over to the hospital. There are hundreds of fans already and I pull my hoody on and walk into the hospital. Jordon meets me downstairs by the elevator and takes we head up. I see Justin sitting down in a chair and Ryan next to him but he doesn't make eye contact with me. We wait in the puffy chairs and watch TV. I look up at it and realize they are talking about Meghan. The news reporter is outside the hospital and thousands of fans have accumulated. A doctor comes in and talks,

"M. Trainor?"

We all stand up and he backs up a little.

"Family only at this time." Jordon sits back down and Ryan moves forward.

"Wait, sir, may I come back too?" I ask.

"Are you family?"

"No..."

"Then no." He says sternly.

"Sir, he practically is family and Meghan would want to see him." He says. The doctor sighs and leads us to her room.

"Thanks." I say to Ryan.

"Whatever.." He says and continues walking. We walk into the small ICU room and I see Meghan laying on a bed in the center of the room. She is connected to a whole bunch of machines. She has scratches all over her body, tubes in and and out of her mouth, an IV, and more. The doctor leaves and I run up to her. I touch her hand and it feels like ice. I gently rub it and nothing happens. Ryan starts crying and leaves the room. I pull up a chair next to her bed and sit down and hold her hand again.

"I'm so sorry baby." I cry out. Justin and Jordon have come and gone and it is nearly midnight. I want to be here when she wakes up and sit back in my chair a little. I slowly drift off to sleep.

Author Note: Hey everyone! Thank you so much for being so active! What do you think of this chapter? I think Charlie is the type of guy to do anything for the ones he loves. Including flying around the country. Make sure to comment, like, and share!