40. Twitter Scandal

Charlie's POV:
Once inside my hotel room, I push Meghan up against the wall.

"Please stop being jealous, I love you." I say quietly. She nods and I kiss her.

"Even though it's cute seeing you mad."

"Mmmmhmmm..." She whispers.

"I'm going to go take a shower and I don't want any visitors this time." I smirk. I move away from the wall and head into the bathroom.

Meghan's POV:
I flop down on the bed and check Twitter. Charlie has another show tonight so I check some of his fan's Twitter pages. Puthers are so cute. I click the search button and look at the trending but then continue my search. Wait, someone died. I clear what I was typing and check who it was. And there it is, #RipMeghanTrainor

 And there it is, #RipMeghanTrainor

I start freaking out. Wait, I'm not dead. But why is everyone saying I am? Charlie comes out of the bathroom and sits down on the bed. I quietly sit, still on my phone. He finally notices and sits up.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Ev-Everyone thinks I'm de-dead" I cry out.

"Oh Meg, last time I checked, you were not dead" He says.

"Yeah, you think that because I am here with you. But since I am here everyone thinks I'm de-dead!"

"Then just start tweeting, instagraming, and snapping!" He exclaims. I start to get up but he pulls me back down on the bed.

"You just said to start doing stuff! So why are you pulling me back down?" He pulls me closer to him and then buries his face into my neck.

"Maybe during or after the show." He whines. I roll my eyes and relax on the bed for a few minutes before he has to get to sound check.

---
Still Meghan's POV:
Later on I never actually did anything but I did tweet about someone's birthday so it's all good.

Author Note: Hey everyone! Thank you so much for over 880 reads! By the way, this actually happened and the story photo is the conversation that was posted by one of the people that started it. How sad, right? Make sure to comment, like, and share!