Menacingly

After dinner Toby and I had went back to his room to watch a movie. There was no talking this time, we had actually watched the movie. I couldn't help but smile at Toby's possessiveness as he held me close to him, his free hand rubbing my stomach in circles.

I didn't think that this moment could ever be ruined but my smile faded the moment Toby's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID then sighed. "It's Jenna I have to take this." he told me. I frowned removing myself from his lap so that he could exit the room to take this call.

Pausing the movie, I leaned against the head board thinking back to what happened between Toby and Jenna a month ago. To say I was still upset about that was an understatement. A moment later the door reopened before revealing Toby.

He got back into bed before pulling me to him once again. Without saying anything I resumed the movie and we continued watching. Halfway threw Toby tucked his head down to my ear and began nibbling on my ear lobe as he whispered into my ear. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, everything is fine." I responded. In one swift motion he pulled me onto his lap, gripping my waist tightly to keep me right where he wanted. "Don't worry about her," he told me. "Don't worry about anything."

With that said he leaned up taking my lips into his, and his hands that remained on my waist tightened a little more. I kissed back with the same exact passion and desire, brushing my right hand threw his hair as the other helped keep me steady by holding onto his shoulder.

Before the kiss could get any deeper I pulled away opening my eyes in unison with his crystal ones. We both took some time to catch our breath before he pulled me down into another kiss. This time it was soft, slow, and short. "I need to talk to you about something," he admitted. I nod for him to continue. "Caleb and I have arranged to go see your father and figure out some stuff."

"I don't want you going near him," he opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "Promise me you wont." I told him. Sighing he bobbed his head,"I promise."
Wrapping my arms around his neck I tucked my head into the crook of his neck, relief flooding me as he said this. "Thank you." I murmured feeling his hands wrap around me slowly.

"Today was hectic, we should probably get some rest for tomorrow." Toby smiled weakly pushing me back so that we were face to face. I nodded my head and huffed. "Not only that but I have to deal with morning sickness." I replied. He chuckled laying me down beside him before flicking off the TV. "This stage will be over soon baby." he wraps his arms around me pulling me as close as he could. But this time the feeling was different. I sighed,"Toby your being possessive again."

"Over protective," he corrected me. I rolled my eyes but said nothing else. Closing my eyes I fell into a beautiful sleep.

Toby POV

Once I was sure that Spencer had fallen asleep I had gently removed myself from her. Somehow she had ended up rolling on top of me making it almost impossible to make sure she stayed asleep.

Walking into my closet I got dressed then grabbed my phone off my dresser before kissing Spencer on the forehead gently. I prepared leaving at that but I leaned down once again kissing her stomach softly. Finally I left the room to see Caleb impatiently leaning against the wall.

"Took you long enough." he told me. I just chuckled unable to be mad at him for his attitude. I find it hard staying angry at my siblings especially Caleb since he's my brother but my father I sometimes tend to push away. In the end we always come together.

"Are you ready?" I asked him. It was his turn to chuckle as he nodded his head.
"Hanna isn't exactly a heavy sleeper so let's hurry this up." he told me. I nodded my head,"Neither is Spencer." I admitted. We began our way down to the basement. I grabbed the keys to my white jeep on the way out and soon we were out onto the rode.

"Just so you know we're all aware that Spencer is pregnant," Caleb spoke once the decent drive had ended. I turned to look at him but he was focused on the front door of the house. "You cant whisper." I sighed leaning back in my seat.
"Let's not talk about this right now." I told him before getting out of the car.

He copied my move walking beside me. "Shouldn't you be happy about the news, what's the problem?" he asked me. "I get our situation but put Spencer and the baby before all of the drama and try not to worry too much- loosen up and help her through this- its a whole lot tougher for her when she knows how worried you are."

His words shocked me when I realized that he was right. He shrugged his shoulders as he continued,"The moment she sees that your worried she tenses up." I nodded my head,"I know she gets tense a lot and she starts shutting down," I admitted. "I try helping her relax but nothing seems to calm her down completely."

We made it to the door and I rung the door bell. The door opened quickly revealing Peter and he seemed worried. "We have to hurry this up before Dean gets back." he murmured. Caleb and I exchanged looks but walked in anyways.

The three of us got situated on the couch and I was the first to get straight to the point. "You called me saying that you needed to tell me something and that you didn't have much time so lets get this over with."

He looked down at the floor sighing deeply. "I'm ashamed that I let this go on for so long and I cant do it any more," he began. "Wilden is my boss, a few years ago my company almost dropped and he offered to help with one condition saying that he could take what he wanted- I thought he meant products so I signed the contract when really it was Spencer- when we went to your house he tried getting her back,"

I pinched the bridge of my nose continuing to listen. "Toby he sees you as a threat-" I cut him off. "He should see me as a threat because if he ever goes near her again I will end him personally." I said through gritted teeth. Peter nodded,"I'm glad she has you to protect her from him. . . from me," he admitted pulling an envelope out of his pocket and handing it to me. "Make sure Spencer gets this, I want her to understand everything."

Grabbing the envelope I slipped it into my pocket as I thought to myself. He never meant to hurt her but I have to focus on the fact that he did.

He explained the rest but honestly, everything he has said so far was all I needed to hear to connect the dots I had with the ones he had just given me.