Menacingly

"I don't want to be here anymore!" I cried waiting for my mom to respond but instead she stayed silent. I looked up at her then followed her gaze to the door whereby father stood with a wide smirk.

"You can leave," he told me. "But the day before you eighteenth birthday you will take over this company whether you like it or not. . . if Jason was still here he would mower likely take over the company because he's a guy but you have to remember. . . your the reason he's dead."

"I- I-" I stopped speaking knowing that it was my fault for just sitting there and watching.
"Don't try to find an excuse for killing your siblings it will only make things worse- for you at least- I take joy into what I do."

"Peter she had nothing to do with it-"
"Shut up!" father yelled making me flinch. My mother got up and walked over to my father with more confidence she has ever had before.
"Make me-"
I flinched once again as my father slapped my mom. It was the first time he had ever laid a single finger on her and I remember when I was younger, before all of this when he use to promise my m thug this was never happen.

"You promised." mom murmured but father simply scuffed,"promises are meant to be broken," he then turned to me and repeated. "Promises are meant to be broken."

"What makes them promises then?" I cried.
"There are no such thing so don't believe any guy that promises you anything and join the real world Spencer, your 15 grow the hell up!"
He then walked away leaving my mother and I as statues.

It only took months when I realized how broken she actually was. Life less, was a better word for it.
She hadn't spoke after that incident and I could only imagine what it was like having to sleep next to my father every single night.
She hadn't began speaking until the tile I was actually old enough to get a real job but her voice was different and you had to study her face harder than needed just to tell which expression she was giving.

"We're here." Toby said placing a hand on my leg. I looked out the window then back at Toby before getting out of the car.
I hadn't remembered getting inside of the car or anything but I could tell that I must have fallen asleep.
"I don't want to be CEO." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Toby asked. I looked up at him and thought to myself, I have to do this now or never.
"My father-" I was cut off.
"Missed you a lot."

Toby and I looked at my father and I felt nervous all of the sudden. Toby must have sensed that something was up because he asked,"is there something I don't know?"

"Why so curious Mr. Cavanaugh this is just the relationship that I have had with my daughter right?" father asked me and I quickly nodded. "Dean is also here."

If you thought I was nervous before I was now on the brink of tears but held them back and placed a smile on my face.
Dean walked out from behind my father with the same exact smirk.
"Can I at least get a hug?" Dean asked holding his arms open. Anger flashed in Toby's eyes as he at me.
"Do you have some sort of connection with him?" he whispered to me and I shrugged my shoulders before whispering back,"Nothing good will come out of me telling you what's going on right now."

"If you are both done I would like to talk with my daughter alone!" father announced, anger hidden in his voice.
Toby kissed my forehead then hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling. . . safe.
"I'll be watching." he whispered then pulled away to peck me once again but this time on the lips.

His attention was directed towards my father as he spoke,"2 minutes." he said.
My father shrugged his shoulders and Toby had walked into the house leaving the three of us alone.
"I'm sure you know why we are here." my father stated. I walked over to the two and nodded.
"I know why your here," I informed him. "I don't know why Dean is here."
"I missed my breakfast, lunch and dinner." he informed me erupting another memory.

"Stop!" I yelled as Dean knelled down in front of my already spread legs. There wasnt much I could do with my legs and arms strapped to the bed. There wasnt anything I could do.
After using me for what seemed to be hours he had finally left but not before speaking,"I'll be back for lunch."

"Your not even listening to me!" my father growled eager to take a step towards me but instead took a deep breath.
"I-I just- never mind."
"Okay great so we'll be back tomorrow."
"Wait what?" I asked.

"Tomorrow you will sign the contract and the family business will be yours and you will end your relationship with Toby to start one with Dean am I understood?" my father asked.

"I will not sign those papers,I will not break anything off with Toby, and I don't want to be with someone who will only use me the same way you used mom-"
"You watch your mouth I love your mother with all my heart-"
"You proved that a few years ago didn't you?" I asked.

Silence.

We were left in silence before Dean decided to speak.
"No one wants your ugly ass we all just want your body so either you pick one of us or die alone you bitch."

"Actually there is someone who doesn't care about the outside but was on the inside," Toby's voice cut in. I looked at him but he kept a glare on Dean. "You watch your fucking mouth, no one will talk to her that way or else-"
"Or else what?" Dean challenged and I could tell that what he said next really passed Toby off. "She's a shore just like her mother."

Before I could fully register what was going on Toby was on top of Dean sending punch after punch.
I ran into the house and began screaming,"someone help!"
Guards and other workers all ran outside and I could hear screaming going on outside.
"Spencer what happened?" Aria asked me.

"I can't talk about this- not right now."

A path was created and guards pulled in a struggling Toby then closed the door behind him. Toby finally got loose and came towards me grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine," he murmured. "We need to talk."

Once we were inside of the bedroom I was pushed up against the door, Toby's lips smashed onto mine and began moving his lips softly. I copied his actions and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Don't listen to a word he says," Toby tells me when he pulls away. "Now we really do need to talk right after I call of this event tonight."

"Why are you calling off the event?"

"This fight is gonna be trending soon I rather not put up with all of the questions." he answered while placing the phone to his ear.
"You really shouldn't have done that."
Toby gave me a look of disbelief placing a hand over the speaker.
"The day I sit back and let someone talk to you in such a way will be the day pigs fly." he said before going back to his call. I sighed kicking off my shoes and laying down on the bed to just think about some things but of course I ended up falling asleep.