Chapter 32: Like the Love at First Sight

Magnus's POV
     I am woken up but a small shake. I open my eyes just a little but the light makes them sore. I reach for a pillow and place it over my face. "Magnus you need to eat." It's Alec, he's the one waking me up. Oh Alexander... I've missed him so much. "No, please five more minutes." My words muffle through the pillow. I feel the bed shake as he climbs under the covers with me.

     "Magnus, please. Please come and have breakfast with me." He whispers and I feel his hand on my hip. He slides it down my thigh and right to my- "Alright I'm up!" I yell just as I quickly spin on top of him, straddling him. "Do not tease me Alexander." I bite my lip before bending down and placing a soft and light kiss on his nose. I roll off of him and slip on a pair of his shorts, which sorta sag. I remember when we used to be the same size.

      Right as I walk out of his room the smell of sweet pancakes and crispy bacon hit me. Alec walks past me and sets up two dishes at the little table. "I know you haven't been eating." He points out without looking at me. I whisper a thank you and slowly eat. We make small talk about his college Idris and how I rushed through my college experience in three years.

"You still have the ring." Alec's eyes widen with my words. "Yeah, I do. I never took it off." He says softly, almost embarrassed at that fact that he's wearing it. I take his hand and rub my thumb against his knuckles. "You believed I'd come back?" I ask. He nods his head and finally makes eye contact with me.

"Where's your clothes and things?" He asks, probably to change the subject. "At my apartment in Brooklyn." He nods. "Well we have to get it today. Then maybe we can walk through Central Park and get lunch." I start to laugh. "You want me gone so soon? You're going to one night stand me?" Alec rolls his eyes. "No you're moving in, Mags." His words are confident, he's the most confident he's ever been.

I lean across the table and kiss him. "Are you sure, Alexander?" I ask hesitantly. "I love you and I want you to move in with me Magnus." I lick my lips as I smile. "Okay." I whisper and kiss him again. "I think we need to shower." Alec says as he stands up and heads back to his bedroom. I poke my fork through my pancakes again. "Are you coming?" I look up and see Alec standing all right there in front of me.

"I thought you were showering first?" I ask slowly as he walks over to me. "I know how expensive the water costs in this building. We might as well save water and shower together." He grabs my hand and pulls me up to him with jerk of his arm. His hands reach around my neck and run through my hair before he plants a soft kiss against my lips.

*******************

     The day was lovely. I got my clothes from my old apartment while getting my three month deposit back, Alexander and I went out for lunch at a very good Italian restaurant, and then went shopping. We are now back at the apartment and it's about 4:30.

"What should be do now?" I ask as we place my suitcases and my new clothes on the floor. Alec really wanted me to feel welcome in our new home. "I'm not sure. We could get Broadway tickets for something?" He yells from the bedroom. I go in the fridge and grab a cup of tea. "Sure. I've never been to a Broadway show." I say as he comes back from the bedroom. "You'll love it, I know it." He smiles brightly at me.

So we travel all the way to Broadway and decide to see Les Miserables. We got balcony seats about halfway up from the stage. Let me tell you, I balled my eyes out the entire time. It was beautiful and it made it perfect to have Alexander by my side. "Did you enjoy it?" He asks me as we are walking to the subway. "I loved it. I'm still crying, Alexander!" He grabs my hand as we travel home, never once did he let go.