Chapter 13: First Feelings and Those First Words

Alec's POV
I climb into the car that Izzy had to drive this morning, since I was with Magnus, and wait for Jace and her to come. I begin to think about Magnus and all the possible things that could happen tonight. Scenarios ramble around my head and I feel myself begin to sweat and shake. "You okay buddy?" I look around and see Jace in the back seat. I nod my head and turn the key in the ignition.

I begin to drive and pick Max up from school on the way. "Hey buddy, how was school?" Izzy asks, turning behind her to talk with Max. "It was great, we did...." but I don't listen anymore. Too many things are running through my head. We pull into our driveway. "Alec." I turn to see Jace raising his eyebrows. "What?" I ask annoyed. "The keys, I start football today." He gives the same attitude back. I roll my eyes and throw the eyes to him, turning away as the metal flies.

I run up to my room, slamming the door behind me. I lean against the door and look across my room at the mirror. "You'll be okay. Let it happen. Just let what ever happens, happen." I tell myself. I take a deep breath and grab my phone from my pocket before falling on the bed.

Alec: what time did you want to see me?
Magnus: what about now?

I look at the message and I start to text back but quickly delete it. Jace will be leaving in about an hour.... he can't see you with another guy.

Alec: how about in hour?
Magnus: that sounds good to me
Alec: great. What are we going to do?
Magnus: we can have dinner at my house and then maybe go for a walk.
Alec: that would be fun.
Magnus: that is great, I'll pick you up then.

*******************
I wait outside on my front porch as I watch Jace reverse out of the driveway. We still are feisty with each other from when we got home. As he puts the car in park, I spot a familiar BMW. Magnus pulls in quickly when Jace turns at a stop sign to head back to the school. I slip into the passenger seat and shut the door when I'm situated.

I look at Magnus and pull his lips to mine. I feel him smile in the kiss which causes me to pull away and grin. He puts the car in reverse, inches off the breaks, and puts in park when he's on the road. Magnus grabs my hand seconds after he puts the car in drive and I begin to rub up and down his knuckles.

"Do you want to head back to my house first or shall we go out first?" He asks, causing my heart to skip a beat. What is going to happen at his house? "We can go to your house." I say a little hesitantly, hopefully he doesn't catch on to it. He squeezes my hand as a response and we drive to his house.

When we get there we walk inside and he guides me up to his room. I lay across the bed while he sits on his computer chair. "You shot really well today Alexander. I know you told me on our first date that you enjoyed it but," he pauses to flick his hands to begin the second part. "I didn't think you could shoot that well and get right in the center." He slides his chair right up to the bed. "It was very hot." He points out and my face flushes. Just go with it.

     I smile at him and lace our fingers together. He grins and then our eyes meet. His yellow hazel eyes move around my whole face, my blue ones look at his lips. I can tell he wants to kiss me, his body language is screaming it. I give him a long and slow kiss on his cheek, then his forehead, then the corner of his lips all just as slow as the first. I pull back and give a genuine smile before I tell him.

     "Magnus what you said today in gym.... I can't do that. I-I, I don't know how. I'm not ready to do that with you yet." I say shyly, looking down at the floor. He lifts my chin with his fingers. "You thought I wanted to have sex with you?" He softly asks, I nod. "Oh Alexander." He whispers and moves to pull me in a hug. "I was never going to ask until you thought you were ready. I'm here for you, you let me know when you want to and I will help you know what to do." He gives a little chuckle.

     "Besides." He says as he pulls away. He waves his right hand in the air. "I was thinking more of just a hard core make out session, maybe I'd kiss your neck, maybe you'd take your shirt off." He shrugs. I turn bright red with an idea. My eyes widen which causes him to laugh. "But then again, I didn't want to rush anything." He says a little too seriously. He's about to stand up when I grab his hand.

I pull him to me and he places his hands on my shoulders, straddling my hips as I sit with my feet on the floor. I feel him brush his fingers up my neck and to behind me ear, sliding my hair through my fingers. I lean up to his lips and kiss him hard. Harder than we have ever kissed, yet it's full of passion. His hand glides through my hair and the other cups my face, deepening the kiss. I move my hands to around his waste, slowly inching my way under his glittery v-neck.

Once my hands find his skin my fingers quickly slide the fabric up his body and over his arms. He pushes me onto my back and he starts to suck on the sensitive skin of my neck. My head turns further to the side when he hits to the left of my Adam's apple. A sigh escapes my lips and I move my fingers through his hair, pulling his head closer to my neck. He bits my neck before he connects our lips. I start to get a feeling that I never felt before as I flip him under me and he sees it.

     I see him panting under my hips. "Alexander." Each syllable said after a quick breathe. I shake my head and climb off of him, sitting next to him. I lower my head into my hands. Magnus rests his head on my left shoulder, wrapping his arms around my torso. "I'm so sorry Magnus. I'm really sorry." I whisper a few times before he turns my body into a tight hug. I can feel each of his abs against my stomach when he takes a deep breath.

     "I just... I never felt this before Magnus. I don't know what to do." I whisper into the crook of his neck. "To me, you seemed to be enjoying yourself." He chuckles, causing a breathe I didn't know I was holding to escape. "A little more than you think." He says which causes me to look down at myself. "Shit." I curse and try to run away. He grabs my hand and stands to my height. "Alexander. It's nothing to be ashamed about."

     He kisses my lips softly and smiles, his smile reaching his eyes. "How about we go out to dinner?" I ask, rubbing his cheek bone as I get lost in his eyes. "Are you sure you want to go out with this?" He says and touches my neck. I wince a little and run to the mirror on his dresser. There is a hickey next to my Adam's apple, bright pink with a little purple in the center. I glide over the skin and wince once again and I smile.

     "Yeah. I still want to go out with that." I say slowly. I walk over to him and kiss him even slower. I pull away and he grabs my hand. "Let's go. Maybe you can return the favor when we get back." Magnus winks and guides me down the stairs to his car where we had a great dinner at a Thai restaurant. "Magnus can I tell you something?" I say at dinner. "Yes Alexander?" He sips a glass of bubble tea.
"I think.....tonight was really fun." I say hesitantly.

     "Just say it." He smirks as if he knows what I want to say. "I think... I think I'm falling in love with you." I whisper. He spits out the bubble tea on the floor. I guess that wasn't what he expected? I wait for him to be able to breath again. "Sorry." He looks at me. I can't read his expression. He leans across the table and plants a kiss on my lips. "I think I am falling for you too, Alexander." He says as his forehead rests on mine. "Good." I whisper and kiss him one last time for the night.
------------------------------
I hope you guys liked this chapter? It's the longest one for obvious reasons. Feel free to vote and comment! Love you guys ❤️❤️