Chapter 22: Forgive Me

Magnus's POV
When my mom and I get home it's past 9:00 at night. It's dark outside and I just want to sleep. I want to forgive Alexander but I don't know if he wants to talk about it or if he will take me back. With Lydia, he could have his family and not have people hate him. With me, what can I give him?

I go to my bedroom and lay on the bed, wrapping myself up in my blankets. I didn't even change from my teal silk v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans. I only slip off my shoes. I just want tomorrow to come. I want to call Alexander and fix everything, or just make sure he's okay. I want to be okay. I close my eyes and it takes me about four hours to fall asleep.

What feels like seconds after I fall asleep I hear my phone go off. I look at my alarm clock, 3:23 a.m. Who the hell would call me now? I swear if it's Ragnor.... "Hello." I say, my nose stuffy from crying in my sleep. I didn't even look at the color idea. "Magnus." It's Alec. "Alec." I say flatly, I say. My voice isn't its usual charming sound. "I need to talk to you." He says seriously, I think his tone is the most serious it's ever been.

I sigh. "It's 3:30 in the morning. What do we need to talk about now?" I ask annoyed. "Magnus. Come outside to your garden." I roll my eyes. "Alexander!" I groan. "Mags.... Please?" He's begging. I slip back on my shoes, I don't even bother fixing my hair or makeup. I walk out of my room and look into my mom's room. She's completely asleep. She even has her earphones in to listen to music.

I walk through the kitchen and to the back door. When I stand at the glass sliding door to the backyard, I'm shocked. My garden is lighten up with yellowish-white twinkling lights. I can faintly hear the soft bass of music. I open the door, and slip it closed behind me, walking. I follow the little stoned lining a path to the small enclosed garden. There's stands Alexander.

He set up a small table. On the table includes a fancy meal on fancy plates and napkins. In the middle of the table is long standing candles and two glasses of a bubbling liquid. I would assume Champagne. Alexander is dressed in a perfectly fitted tuxedo, his hair is done, he is even wearing makeup. In his hands are a a dozen pink and white roses. All around there are pictures in frames. I never knew he took these.

There are some of us just smiling, kissing, hugging, laughing, and even goofing off. I never thought... My mouth opens, and my hands cover my lips in utter surprise. He walks slowly up to me, handing me the flowers. "Alexander..." I whisper. That's all I can say. I'm just so taken aback.

"Magnus. I'm such an idiot." He takes a deep breath and shakes his head. He had this all planned and he forgets what he's saying. I place the flowers on the table to my left and hug my arms to my body. "I'm such an idiot for ever doing what I did. You don't deserve the pain I caused you. You were so good to me, helping me understand who I truly am. For dealing with my attitude, and most importantly letting me love you." He rubs the back of his hand against his nose. His eyes are bright red.

"I screwed up Magnus. I screwed up the most I have ever done it. I love you. I love you so much Magnus and I never knew truly how much I did until today. Not until I messed up and put it on the line and that line broke. I did that, not you." He pauses to lick his lips and bite his lips. "I understand if you don't forgive me but I owed you this." He pauses to reach int his pocket. "This will never repay for how much I hurt you but today was our one month anniversary and I was going to get you something." He looks away before opening his hands.

He's holding a small box, he opens it to reveal a ring. I can tell it's not an engagement ring, but a round jewel placed on a silvery golden band. "It's amethyst and ruby mix." He tells me as I gaze at its beauty. "It's really rare and these were the colors I see you wear most." He whispers. "If you're willing to take me back Magnus... I want to come back to you and I will fight for you and I-" I'm taken by my emotions.

I pull him by his lapels to me, locking our lips. I can feel his tears against my cheeks. He places his hands against my lower back. When I pull back for a breath he slips the ring onto my finger and then he clings his arms around my shoulders, his fingers going to my knots of hair. My hands go to his shoulder blades and I pull him to me again. Our lips dance together, passion filling every fiber in us. I rip his tuxedo jacket off his shoulders feverishly, dropping it to the floor.

His hands move all over my neck, face, and the back of my head. My hands begin to rip his button down from being tucked in his dress pants. I partially unbutton his shirt when he pulls back. "Mags." He says panting. I kiss him again which makes him smile against my lips. "Alexander. Just be with me forever." I say when he pulls away again. His eyes become soft and his lips creep into the most genuine smile he's ever shown.

He lifts me up effortlessly and every so often he kisses me randomly on my face. We get upstairs to my room when he places me on the floor. He races to rip my shirt off my torso and pulls my body to his. I quickly unbutton his shirt halfway when he just rushes it. He pulls the shirts button line apart and I pull the shirt from his arms. He begins to suck on my neck as he fidgets with the button of my jeans.

He lets out a struggled breath against my neck. He can't undue the button. I pull back and place my hand over his that are against the front part of my hips. "Alexander, are you sure you want to do this?" He pulls me into a soft and slow kiss. "I do Magnus." He whispers, resting his forehead on mine.

I pull my own pants down as he does his own. Both of us in boxers and I can tell he's getting nervous, even a little confused. I pull him to me and kiss him hard, pushing him against the wall harshly. He lets out a shocked breath as I begin to kiss his neck. A soft moan comes from his throat when I hit the spot next to his Adam's Apple. He pushes me onto the bed and straddles my hips. My fingers slip into the hem of his boxers and he doesn't seem to notice.

I slowly push the hem down until I roll him under me to take them completely off. His face turns red and his hands fall from my hips to the bed. I lift them to my boxers and guide his hands and my boxers down my frame. "Magnus... I- I- don't know what to do." He whispers which causes me to smile. I bed down to take his bottom lip between my teeth as I reach down to him. His head instantly falls against the mattress in pleasure as I continue.

He pulls his lips down to mine, moans occasionally escaping his lips. I feel his hips meet mine as they raise off the bed. He flips me over and presses his hands to my chest. He looks at my entire body and hovers his hands over my frame. I take his hands a guide him, his actions making me giggle. He's still nervous though so I lean up to kiss his chest, nipping the skin occasionally which makes his actions a little more comfortable.

He lifts my arms above my head, lacing our fingers together. He lasts flatter against me as we begin to move together. He kisses my neck and when he hits my spot in the crook of my neck a loud moan slips from my lips. He laughs against my skin. "I love you Magnus." He whispers, brushing the hair off my face I pull him back for a passionate and fiery kiss. "I love you too my Alexander." We continue until he reaches his high, which is early since he never has done it before.

I don't mind though because Alexander is the best I've felt. He lays next to me, his body against mine, my arm over his shoulders. "Magnus." He whispers and turns onto his side, laying his arm lazily. "Thank you. That was... amazing." He says a little quieter. "Oh Alexander, "amazing" doesn't explain half off it." I lean up and slip my boxers back on. I hand him his as well, he slips them on from under the blanket. I kiss him one last time before spoon him, entangling our legs together and lacing our fingers. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you Magnus."