#1❤️

For TheBadNewsAddiction thanks for requesting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I checked the mirror one last time I was finally doing it I Ashley Styles was about to enter the Royal Rumble my nerves we eating me alive. I saw what I saw the first million times I checked the mirror a 5'2 pale skinned women with a diamond nose ring, my long brown hair untamed just dangling by my arms but I must say for my hight and all I have some pretty toned arms. I walked out of my locker room and was met up by my brother Aj my two best friends Apollo Crews, Simon Gotch and my other friends Aiden English and Konnor. "Hey sis are you sure you don't want us to help you in there it might be smartest." My brother Aj said trying to change my mind. "No I'm make a statement for the women's division and all the smaller people around the world. I have to do this on my own." I said Aj grinned at me nodding his head. "Well we can tell she's your sister." Konnor said punching my arm. Okay Ash you got this just use your speed and play the girl card. "Hey I hear pip squeak is going to the Royal Rumble. Do you honestly think you have a chance? I mean look at you your just another pretty face who can't wrestle." Rusev yelled across the hall but I can't say I'm surprised people say this to me all the time and I'd be lying if I said I'm okay after someone says it but I leaned how to use my anger in my matches. "Honestly yeah I do I might not be as big as Chyna or strong as Beth Pheonix but I'm gonna go out there and kick you back to Russia." I said kinda shaky. "Oh really becau-." He was cut of by someone else talking. "Hey leave her alone." I turned to see a man named Kalisto I didn't know too much about him but he wasn't to much taller than me. "What are you gonna do about boy?" Rusev said getting in his face I slipped out of the way so I didn't get punched. "Save it for the rumble." Kalisto said not backing down then Rusev left Lana not far behind. "Thank you." I told him my eyes locked with his he only nodded and then he left to the curtain I fallowed but lost sight of him when I was swamped by a bunch of other superstars.

We were down to the final ten I was happy I made it this far me and Miz used a double team and eliminated Rusev then I dropped kicked him out of the ring. I charged at Braun Strowman but he lifts me up and threw...not tossed...THREW me out of the ring I hit the barricade really hard and I couldn't get up by myself I look at the ring and see Kalisto jump out of it and came to see if I was okay then he walked me backstage. He threw the match for me. I thought why me? "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Why did yo-." I heard laughing and saw Rusev Ryback and Sheamus. "That was pathetic I told you you couldn't do it no matter what. And you Kalisto that was the most cowardly thing I've ever seen and just to save this brat." Sheamus exclaimed. "Leave her alone she could've been seriously hurt. Your just mad because she eliminated Rusev." He yelled putting his arm around my waist to balance me I felt a blush forming on my cheeks. "Aww isn't that sweet she's blushing. Pathetic." He said and they walked away. "Kalisto you didn't have to throw the match to help me." I told him he smiled. "I know but your more important than a win." He said making me blush like crazy and I smiled. "Ashley would you like to go on a date with me?" My smile wides from ear to ear but all I could do was nod.

Hope this is what you wanted thanks for the request✌️