Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Congratulations

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Pace yourself dude, you know how you get. Especially drunk." AJ frowned, he was right and I knew it but I still chugged another cup. "Ima head to the garage, you coming?"

"Nah dude, I've already picked my poison for the night." I smiled raising my cup. He nodded before  disappearing into the crowd and I thought of hitting up the backyard before a blonde girl bumped me spilling a bit of her beer onto my shirt.

"Oh God, I'm sorry- so sorry! I didn't even see you there." She gasped.

"It's fine, it's alright don't worry about it." I smiled grabbing a napkin and dabbing myself dry.

"Damn it Clover, stop embarrassing me! He's my Alpha's kid!" A girl from my pack named Raven frowned grabbing Clover by her forearm. "I'm sorry she's a bit of a klutz when tipsy. Her boyfriend just dumped her and I thought it be a good idea."

"It's fine, really it is. Just alittle beer, nothing to cry over. I'm, as you may already know, Eric Moon." I grinned extending my hand out to Clover.

"Clover, sorry for not introducing myself earlier." She blushed. "I have no idea how I missed you there, you're too cute to miss. Raven was right about that much."

"Shut up!" Raven growled giving Clover a death glare as her body turned bright red with embarrassment.

"No she's funny, I like her. Thank you. You're not to shabby yourself." I smiled. She wasn't, her shoulder length dirty blonde hair complimenting her light brown eyes with green speck, dress so tight I pondered on how she'd escape it later and so short bending down would be a bad decision. 

"Well if that's you're form of a compliment then thank you too." She grinned flipping her hair and I instantly picked up on the flirting.

"I can do better, I mean, if it appeals to you that is." I smiled crookedly.

"No need Eric, we should go actually." Raven frowned nudging her friend while giving her a daring look. Clover frowned at Raven before turning back to me, a smiled painted on her face.

"It appeals. You know, just a little though." She grinned as my phone began to vibrate and I ignored it once again.

"Well then. You look beautiful tonight Clover, that dress really compliments you and your eyes... those are mesmerizing." I paused to wink at her and watch her blush. "Better?"

"Just alittle, you can do better then that huh Alpha Eric? I mean, we could go somewhere private and umm... you can try again. If you want." Clover winked biting her lower lip.

"CLOVER!" Raven shouted giving her a look trapped between horror and disbelief.

"He doesn't want. And you might wanna get the hell away before I gouge out those 'mesmerizing' eyes of yours." A voice struck through the air and suddenly my body felt cold and my wolf numb. 

"We were just leaving. Come on Clover." Raven sighed yanking her friends arm pulling her through the crowd with more force the necessary.

"What the hell was that Ariel?" I sighed grabbing another cup and forcing it down as I addressed Frostbite. Her curly light brown hair pulled up messily on the top of her head, cold green eyes basically piercing into my soul, pink lips coated in gloss. He body covered in a tight red halter top that revealed cleavage and left her stomach revealed showing off her belly button ring, a short layered black and grey plaid skirt, black heeled boots stretching all the way up to her knee.

"What the hell was that Eric?" She asked looking at me as if I'd just committed the worse of all crimes. I chuckled and refilled my cup taking a small sip this time, trying better to pace myself because I could feel a buzz coming over me.