You What?

-BamBam-

I was lying down on the floor, watching tv when Jungkook crawled on top of me.I looked at him."What?"I asked him as he stared at me."You're so pretty."He said and pecked my lips.I shook my head but he nodded.

"YOURE CUTE AND YOU KNOW IT!"He shouted playfully."NO IM NOT!"I shouted back."YES YOU ARE!"He yelled."SHUT UP!IM TRYING TO STUDY!"Alleria shouted as she walked in my room."Ew, studying..."I said and she sighed.

She walked out of my room and Jungkook pecked my lips."I have to take a shower, take it with me."He pouted and I nodded.He smiled and hugged me."LETS GO!"He grinned and marched to the bathroom.I laughed and grabbed our clothes.

I closed the bathroom door and locked it.I turned around and saw a fully naked Jungkook."Dang already?"I asked him and he chuckled."Yes.I need to learn how to undress myself quickly."He said."What for?"I asked him."Because when you and I are about to fu-"I blushed madly and interuppted him."OKAY I GET IT LETS JUST SHOWER!"I blushed deeper and took my clothes off.

I got in the shower and he turned the water on."Is this good?"He asked me and I nodded.He got in and we started to wash our hair.

-Le skip-

"I don't think I can walk."I said as i tried to get up."S-Sorry, I knew I shouldn't have been so rough."He said and carried me."O-Ow, that hurts."I said and he sat me down."Sorry jagi."He frowned and hugged me tightly."It's not your fault."I said."I was too rough..."He stated."It's okay."I said."No it's not."He shook his head."I'm the one who slipped and fell."I said."But I was the one who was washing your legs."He said.

"Yeah, but you-"He interuppted me."I MADE MY GIRLFRIEND FALL!IM SO ABUSIVE!!!IM SO SORRY JAGIYA!!!!!"He yelled and hugged me tighter."It's okay."I said and he frowned."It's not okay.I made you fall and hurt your legs and butt.YOUR PRECIOUS BOOTY!!!"He said and rubbed my butt.

"J-Jungkook calm down."I blushed."I made you fall on your legs and butt.That must've hurt."He continued to rub my butt.He planted a kiss on my butt and I blushed madly."Jungkook what are you doing?"I asked him.He kissed both of my legs and I blushed lightly.

We got out of the shower and put our clothes on.We walked out of the bathroom and walked to my room."I'm sorry jagi."He pouted cutely and closed the door as we walked in.He sat down on my bed then pulled me onto his lap.He hugged me tightly then kissed me. I kissed back and I ran my fingers through his damp hair.

We pulled away then I stood up to brush my hair."Can I brush your hair?" He asked me then I gave him the brush."Not to hard and don't pull that hard." I said."That's what she said."He winked and I giggled.

"Ow" I closed my eyes tightly when Jungkook tried brushing out a knot. "You should use more conditioner." He said and I rolled my eyes. "You were hogging it all." I stared and he nodded." Oh yeah." He chuckled then continued to brush the knot out.

"All done!"He said and gave me the brush. "Wow, it's really straight."I said and ran my fingers through my hair. "NO MORE KNOTS EITHER!"I smiled widely and hugged him. "Thank you Kookie!"I smiled bigger."You're welcome Little Mouse."He kissed me on my forehead.

I put on a sweater and black sweat pants on. "I'm so lazy right now!"I said and flopped onto Jungkook. He then rubbed my back with his fingertips while still looking at his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked them he looked back at me. "I want to dye your hair."He said and I widened my eyes. "You what?"I asked speechless. "I want to add color to your hair... I mean, I love it I really do but it's kind of plain."He said playing with my hair.