Free Day

I walked to the bus stop and of course,I was the first one there.I always am.I decided to play on my phone for a bit.I got my earphones out of my pocket and put some music.

I saw a shadow above me and I looked up from my phone.I saw Jungkook there with a doughnut."Where's mine?"I asked sadly."Oh...want some?"He asked me with a mouth full of doughnut."Okay..."I said and took a bite.

"You have sugar on your face.Like,on your lip and some on your nose.You look absolutely adorable."Suga said as he got there."Wha-?!And when were you planning to tell me?"I glared at Jungkook."I didn't want to tell you because you looked so cute."Jungkook said and I blushed.

We got on the bus and we sat in our normal spots.Suga sat next to the window,me in the middle,and Jungkook at the end.

Suga was wearing a plain white shirt with a leather jacket over,black pants,a black beanie and his black high top vans.Jungkook was wearing a white shirt with a grey sweater over,black skinny jeans and black converse.Suga also had a black mask but he had it around his neck.

I put my feet up on the seat,Jungkook and Suga put their heads on my knees."Stoooppp!!Oppa's!!"I shouted but they couldn't hear me because everyone on the bus was shouting and yelling.

We got to school and went to our first period classes.Normally when we have free day,we can do whatever we want.We took out our phones and played on them."Hey,give me your number?"Jungkook asked me.I gave him my phone number and so did he.

"You have such a cute phone case."Jungkook said pointing at my Totoro case."Leave Totoro alone."I said and smacked Jungkook's hand."Owww!Okay,okay fine."He said and held his hand.I giggled and took his hand in mine."What are you doing?"Jungkook asked me blushing.I kissed the back of his hand where I had hit it.He had blushed so much harder.

"Okay guys,since it is free day today,you can go with your friends and be on your phones or whatever."Our teacher said.Jungkook and I walked over to Suga.I felt my arm being grabbed."Ow!"I winced at the pain in my wrist."Y-Yuko?"She was smiling so sweetly at me but she was twisting my wrist."What the fuck are you doing?!"I whispered to her loudly.

"Stay.Away.From.My.Suga."She said."W-Wait,you think I want Suga?He's my best friend...I wouldn't date Suga."I said and she let go of my wrist."You better not fall in love with him."She said and I walked over to Jungkook and Suga.

"What happened?Are you okay?"They both asked me."Y-Yeah...I'm fine."I said and sat down on Jungkook's desk.He started to poke my stomach and I jumped."Stop."I said but kept poking my stomach."Stop!Jungkook!Oppa!"I said and he stopped."Wow,first time you call me oppa."He said.He clearly didn't hear me on the bus.

"All right everyone,today you will have a substitute because I have to go take my daughter to the E.R."Our 3rd period teacher said."Uh,ma'am can I go to my locker?I left something in there and I can't forget it."I said."Can I go to the restroom?"Suga asked."Can I got to my 1st period teacher to give him something?"Jungkook asked.

We all planned on kind of skipping 3rd period."Oh,okay."The teacher said and we all walked through the door."She's really dumb enough to believe that?"Suga asked."Yeah."I said."Guys,I have never skipped classes before.I know you also haven't skipped before."Suga said pointing at me."Oh,is this little mouse's first time?"Jungkook asked and I blushed."S-Shut up!"I said and we ran out the school doors.

Since we are all fast runners,we could escape the security guards.We ran to this store to get food.

"Thank you!"I bowed as I took the food and brought it to the table.I got my food and started to eat it.I felt rice being thrown at me.I looked at Jungkook and Suga.They were just eating and talking.

I went back to eating and I felt more rice being throws at me.I looked at Suga and Jungkook's plate.They didn't have any rice on their plates.Nor did they order something with rice.

I looked around me and saw Yuko...What is Yuko doing here?She's never skipped school before.She's even told me that she's never wanted to anyways.

I looked down at my food and kept eating.I watched Yuko out of the corner of my eye.She threw more rice at me.I looked at her.She immediately looked down at her plate."I'll be right back."I said to Jungkook and Suga.I walked over to Yuko's table.

"What do you want from me?"I asked."You.Stay.Away.From.MY SUGA!"She shouted at me.Everyone dropped their chopsticks and everything.They all had their eyes on us.

"Just stay away from my Suga."She said and left.

"Are you okay,BamBam?"Suga asked me."Y-Yeah I-I'm good.Let's just go somewhere else."I said and they nodded.

We left a tip for the waiter and left to an ice cream shop."Ooohh!A toy machine."I said and they both looked at it."You wanna play?"Jungkook asked me."Yeah."I said and ran to it.

I got out a quarter out from my pocket and played.I tried to make sure the angle was perfect.It was."Just drop it,it's not like you'll get the toy."Suga doubted me."Just watch."I said and he sighed.

I dropped it and it picked up the toy.It dropped in the little hole it goes down in."I told you!And you doubted me you pabo!"I said and smacked the back of his head."Ouch!Okay I'm sorry."He said.