You're changing me

"Ahhh Jungkook Stooop!!"I shouted at him as he hit me with a pillow and pinched the side of my stomach."And what are you going to do about it?"He said.I got up fast and tackled him.We fell down together and he was on top of me."Get off me,you're supper heavy."I said."Oh shut it.You know you like it like this."He said winking."You're going to make me throw up in your face.Now get off me!"I said and pushed his chest with all my might.

"Let's go to the park!"I said jumping up and down."Okay.Change first."He said."Oh yeah.Be right back when I'm done."I said and walked upstairs to put my shoes on.I ran downstairs and outside the door.I ran to my house which was about 5 or 6 houses away.So tiring.

I put on a red and white striped sweater.Under the sweater I put on a black under shirt.It was a black tank top.I put on dark grey leggings with white converse.I let my hair down and put on a white knitted beanie.(picture of outfit at top)

I ran to Jungkook's house and he came out of his house wearing a white oversized shirt,blue jeans,and his most pride possession,his timberlands.He also had a black beanie on.He then saw me and looked me up and down biting his lip."Stop doing that!"I said and I walked straight to the park."Wait for me!"He shouted.

I stopped and saw Jungkook walking way behind me.He was like,2 blocks away from me.I walked into a coffee shop and got a coffee to go.

I got out of the shop and saw him standing there looking around like a lost puppy.I ran up to him and kicked his back."Ow!"He said.I laughed."Pay back's a bitch."I said."Oooh,BamBam's cussing!!!"He said covering his mouth like a little kid when they hear their sister or brother cuss."Not like you don't cuss."I said and walked off with him.

There was a wall and I jumped on it.Jungkook took my hand gently."W-What?!J-Jungkook!"I was so surprised."What?I don't want you to fall."He said.I blushed hard but just kept walking on the wall like it was a bridge or something.

I jumped down from the wall and landed onto the ground safely.To be honest,I thought I was going to fall flat onto my face but I didn't."Impressive."He said."That was nothing."I said...it actually was a big accomplishment for me.

We raced each other to the park and I won by sitting down on the bench first."Y-You ru-run really f-fast."Jungkook said huffing."You okay?"I said."Y-Yeah just,just tired of running.What about you?"He said sitting down on the bench."I'm great."I smiled.

"BamBam,can I tell you something?"He said."Sure.Go for it."I said."I think,you're changing me.I was such an asshole to you.But now,we're acting like best friends.You've changed me."He looked me in the eyes this whole time."I-Is that good or bad?"I was curious."It's good.Thank you BamBam."He hugged me gently.I blushed so bad.

We talked about how he was before he changed to this school about 2 or 3 years ago.He got into a fight because some kid had threatened him.He got expelled because the kid lied saying Jungkook started it.I was actually really interested in the story I didn't even realize what I was doing.I slowly brought my knees to my chin and rested my chin on the top of my knees.I just stared at him not knowing I was."Hehe.You look adorable like that.You look like a kid.So cute."He said and I blushed."Stop.I don't."I said and hid my face between my knees trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

We walked back to his house after we went to go eat.We decided to watch movies so we did.We saw some drama movies and funny movies.It's funny how we have that in common.I walked towards his door."Where are you going?"He asked me."To go get a juice box,what do you think?"I asked in a 'duhh' tone.He laughed."Being me one too?"He said in a pleading tone."Okay."I walked down the stairs.

I walked back to his room.I threw the juice box at him and he almost got hit by it but then,with his cat like reflexes,he caught it.(XD I don't even know.)

It started to become dark outside so I went home.I opened the door and saw a note from my sister.

"Dear BamBam,
                      I went out for a moment and I won't be back until Monday.Mom is still working out of the city so,I'm sorry.I'll make it up to you.But,I know you can take care of yourself.

     P.S.  No boys!

                       just kidding.Only one!

              Love you."

I smiled then left the note there.I walked up to my room and put on a white t-shirt,black yoga shorts,and put my hair up.I took off my mascara which was all that I had put on for today.I took out my contacts and put my glasses on.I feel good now.I probably look like shit,but I feel awesome.