Birthday pt.2

Jungkook....I was standing there shocked.He looked so cute and so happy with my reaction.He walked towards me and put the teddy bear,flowers and the small box down.He gave me the box.There was a tag that said,'Open me'.

I opened it and found a necklace with a big bear and a slightly smaller bear.I smiled and felt tears coming out."J-Jungkook..."I was smiling and crying.He gave me the flowers and the teddy bear."Now,this one."He said and he took the little box.He put it in the palm of my hand and I opened it.There was another necklace that had a picture inside.It was a picture of me and Jungkook when we went to our first date.I smiled and cried even more.I love you so much,Kookie.

He put the necklaces on me and we walked home together."And all these sticky-notes...the sticky-notes,a big bear,flowers that look expensive and 2 necklaces....you must be rich..."I said and he laughed."I saved up for everything.I love you,BamBam."He said and pulled me into a kiss.

I put all my stuff away and changed into black sweater and white shorts.I put on some black socks and put my hair up into a messy ponytail and put my glasses on.I walked downstairs and saw Jungkook making something."What are you doing?"I asked surprised."Making food for both of us."He said and I giggled at his cuteness."Don't burn down the kitchen okay?I will supervise you."I said and he laughed.

I hopped up onto the counter and watched him make the food."Get out plates and set up the table."He said and I groaned."Don't be lazy."He said."But,I'm always lazy."I said and he looked at me."Fine,no food for you then."He said."No,no,no!Mianhae,mianhae!"I said apologizing and he giggled.I got out the plates and set the table nicely and neatly.

"Good job,BamBam.You'll be a very excellent mother/wife someday."He said and I blushed."W-What?!"I was blushing hard and he laughed.

We ate and then sat down on the couch as we watched movies.I fell asleep on the couch and moved around.

"Ow!"I heard someone say.I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook there while holding his jaw."Omo!Kookie,are you okay?What happened?"I asked while moving over to him."You know,when you sleep,you turn into a fighter or something...you're always kicking me or punching me or hitting me when you're sleeping."He said and I hugged him."Mianhae.I won't do it again!I'll try not to hurt you."I said as I kissed his jaw."I'm okay."He said."But,I actually kind of find it adorable when you do that."He said and I giggled.

We walked upstairs to the bedroom and fell asleep.I lied there in bed,safely in Jungkook's arms.I smiled while still sleeping because I just,I love him.

I woke up and saw Jungkook still sleeping.I went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair,putting it up.I put on a black ribbon then went to put my uniform on.I saw Jungkook waking up then he saw me.I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.He went to the bathroom and took a shower.

He got out of the bathroom and walked over to me.He hugged my waist and kissed my neck.I smiled and put my shoes on.I put my glasses and backpack on and walked out the door with Jungkook.We took the bus with Suga and did our normal routine.

I got a call while in lunch,I saw that it was my mom that was calling me.I accepted it.

Hello?

Hello?Oh,BamBam!

H-Hey mom.What are you doing,calling me at school?

Oh,I just wanted to tell you that we're coming back.We forgive you and we are coming back to our house.

Oh...okay...

BamBam,you don't sound too happy.What's wrong?

Oh...nothing...

Oh...okay.Well,see you at home.

I hung up and saw Jungkook coming out the doors with Suga.He smiled when he saw me and he sat down next to me."Kookie?"I said and he looked at me."Yes?"He said smiling at me."Uh...my mom and sister are coming back..."I said and he looked at me.His smile faded away."O-Oh.Well,that's good."He said,faking a smile."Mianhae,Jungkook.I can come over and spend the night sometimes.And we can see each other at school."I said and he looked up at me."Okay."He said.

The bell rang signaling dismissal.Students ran out the door,not caring about the homework.Jungkook,Suga and I took the homework and agreed to meet at Suga's house to do homework.

We took the bus home and went to our houses to pack some stuff.I put on a white shirt,black shorts and my galaxy vans.I left my glasses and hair the same and put my backpack on."Mom,I'm going over to Suga's house.I'll be back in a little bit."I said hugging my mom and sister good-bye."Okay,be safe."She said and smiled at me."Bye Alleria."I smiled at my sister and she smiled back at me.

I walked over to Suga's house and saw Jungkook walking into his room.I went to his room and took out our snacks for the study."You're always prepared BamBam."Jungkook said as he took his food and smiling happily.I giggled and we started to do our homework.We took breaks almost every 20 minutes.

I finished first and I waited for the second person to finish."DONE!"Suga said."NOOOOO!!!"Jungkook said sadly.The last person to finish homework had to throw all the food and trash away.Suga threw all his trash at Jungkook and Jungkook pouted.I gave Jungkook my trash and he frowned."WAEEEEEE?!"He shouted as he went downstairs to throw the trash.