Jinx

Jungkook and Suga found a way to play even though I paused it.And I had the controller this whole time."How?"I said."It's a hack I learned."Suga said happily."Oh yeah!Damnit why did I ever show you that?!"I said and grabbed my controller.

"Why are you moving?It's not like moving from side to side is going to help you move better in the game."Jungkook and Suga said at the same time."Jinx!"They both said."Jinx!"They said again.I giggled and kept playing.

"Killed you!"I shouted."Damnit!"Suga said as he stuffed some chips in his mouth."Gimme a gummy worm!"I said not looking away from the screen.Jungkook's controller died so he couldn't play anymore.We're playing a game,whoever get's up for anything,has to get a pinch from me...I'm a really hard pincher.

Jungkook gave me a gummy worm and I ate it."Soda!"Suga said."I killed you bitch!"I shouted and did a victory dance in my bean bag.I'm sitting on my bean bag which I call my gaming bean."It's my turn!"Jungkook said and Suga gave him the controller.

"Time out,I think I have batteries."Suga said."Oh now you tell us."Jungkook and I said at the same time."Jinx you owe me a soda!"We both said."Jinx again!Two sodas!"We said again."Jinx!"I said and Jungkook got up."I quit.I owe you three?!"Jungkook said."And I owe you two."I said.I pinched his leg and he shouted in pain."Hahah,you got up."I said with a smile.

"I'm going to go get my batteries.I'll be back."Suga said."Okay,be careful,I think it's going to rain."I said and Suga nodded and walked out my room.

I got closer to the screen and Jungkook sat down behind me.He put his arms around me as he played.I was now trapped in his embrace.He put his chin on my head and played.It didn't bother me because he does these things a lot.

I heard little rain drops hitting my window.They started to sound louder and heavier."I think thunder it going to strike."Jungkook said.I absolutely hate thunder.I get really scared by it.

'BOOM!'

Thunder hit and I curled into a ball,still in his arms."Are you scared?That's so adorable."Jungkook said and held me tighter."I-I'm not scared it was just,so sudden."I said."It's okay if you're scared.I can cuddle you if you get scared again."He said and snaked his hand over my stomach.

"I'm not scared."I said as I took a sip of my juice box."You're absolutely adorable BamBam."Jungkook said kissing my cheek and made my big,pink cheeks bigger."Shhhttttooooppp!!"I tried to speak but since my cheek is being squished up to my nose,I can't really speak well."You're so cute,I don't think I'll be able to control myself."Jungkook said.I blushed deep.

"Stop!I wanna keep playing."I said still looking at the screen."I am playing."He said.I noticed he's killed me about 3 times ever since."Well,damn."I said and he smiled.

I heard the door to my front door open.Jungkook got up and ran to my bed,flopping down."I'm back."Suga said and grabbed the controller putting the batteries in.

I started to fall asleep while playing the game.I heard whispering and giggling.I didn't really care,I just wanted to sleep.I heard my door close.

I felt something warm next to me.I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook there,he was holding me.I was actually comfortable like this.I liked it.He was holding me tight and lovingly.

I woke up In someone's arms.I looked up and remembered Jungkook was cradling me in his arms.I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:56 am."Jungkook!"I whispered loudly and shook him."Wha?"He said."It's 1:56 am,my sister will come home and check on me.You have to leave."I said and Jungkook got up.

He got his stuff and I stood up."Bye,thanks."He said and hugged me,kissing my lips softly.He then left with a smile.I bet you I had a stupid smile on right now,but I didn't care.I loved Jungkook's kisses.They're so sweet.

"BamBam."I heard my sister's voice."Wha?"I woke up."Did you have Jeon Jungkook over last night?"She asked me.I looked around."N-No."I said and she rolled her eyes."I know that you're lying.I got home early last night and checked on you.I saw him,hugging you and holding you tight.You stay away from him."She said.I felt anger.

"Why?I'm old enough to know who I am around with.I know who to be with and who not to be with.I'm not a child,Alleria..."I told my sister as her eyes widened."He is a bad person.He smokes,does terrible things,harms people,breaks the rules and laws.Stay away from him."She said.

"...No..."I said."No?"She said with wide eyes."I won't.You can't tell me what to do.You can't tell me who to be around with and who not to be around with.I'm old enough to take care of myself.He's a good person,Alleria."I said."He has changed.I have been around him to know that.He's a great person.And he's told me that I've inspired him."I said and pushed her out of my room.I hate it when we fight.

I got dressed and put my hair up in a messy bun.Today,we didn't have to wear a uniform.So I went with a black shirt and black shorts.I put on some timberlands and put my glasses on.I put on a mask because we were allowed to.I put my backpack on a stepped out of my room.

I love that sometimes we can have a free day."I'm leaving.Bye mom."I said."Bye,Bam-where's your uniform?"She asked me."Oh,today is a free day."I said smiling."Oh okay.I better not get a call saying to bring your uniform."She said."You know I never lie to you."I said and walked out."Bye,BamBam."I heard Alleria say.I just ignore her and left.