Little Mouse

We got into the car and he put his hand on my thigh."I love you."He said."I love you too."I put my hand on top of his and he didn't remove his hand.

"Where are we going?You just missed our turn."I said.He just kept looking forward and he smirked.I was kind of nervous but I also trust him with all my heart.

"Close your eyes."He said as he parked the car in the middle of the woods..."O-Okay."I said and did as I was told."Good little mouse."He said and gave me a peck on the lips before taking my hand and guiding me.

"Open your eyes."He said and I did.I opened my eyes to see a lake and a little blanket on the ground,with lights lit up all around it."J-Jungkook...."I was speechless.

He went to the car and got out a little box and a bigger box.He walked up to me and gave me the little box first.I was  flattered.I took the red little box and opened it to find a ring.It had the words 'L.M.' on it."L.M.?"I was confused."Little Mouse.Because you're my little mouse."He said getting closer to me.

He gave me a long and passionate kiss.He pulled away then smiled at me.He then gave me the bigger box which was tied in a blue ribbon.I opened it and found a big white teddy bear."Everytime I look at you,BamBam...you remind me of a teddy bear I have...it was small,cute,soft,and I cuddled with it almost all the time.Just like you."He said.

I was filled with joy that I started to cry a little."Don't cry.It makes me sad when you cry."He said and pulled me into a hug.I wrapped my arms around him and softly cried into his shirt."Y-You're so cute Kookie."I said and he blushed."Keep calling me Kookie,you sound so cute like that."He said smiling at me.

We sat down on the blanket and talked.He had his arm around me and he pulled me closer.

"Let's go swim."He said."But I don't have a bathing suit."I said and he walked to the car and got something out."For you,milady."He said as he gave me another box."I swear,Kookie if this is a real mouse..."I said and he laughed.

I opened it and found a black and white bikini."Wow...nice."I said.I got up and started to walk into the woods."Where are you going?"Jungkook asked me."To go put on my bathing suit."I said an he go up."I'll go with you."He said and I looked at him."I know you've just seen me in a bra and underwear but,I have to take off my bra and underwear to put this on."I said and he nodded."I know."He said smirking at me.

"I'm going to see everything anyways."He said and I nodded."Fine.Why do you always win at everything?"I asked and he opened his mouth."Don't even say it."I said and he closed his mouth.

"Turn around."I said and he did."No peeking!"I said and he groaned.I giggled and started to take off my clothes.I tried to unhook my bra but it was stuck."Need help Little Mouse?"He asked and I nodded."Yes please."I said and he giggled."You're so cute."He said and unhooked my bra.

I took it off when he turned around and put on the bikini top.The top was black and the bottom was white.

"Done."I said and he turned around to see me."Damn.I'm really happy that I'm the only one who gets to see you like this."He said biting his lip while looking at me up and down.

"Let's just go swimming already."I said and he laughed.We walked to the lake and I was in front of Jungkook.I had a feeling he was looking at me.

We got into the water and damn it was cold.I started to shiver and Jungkook came to me and hugged me."W-What are y-you d-doing?"I said while my teeth chattered."Warming you up."He said sweetly.I felt so safe and warm in his arms.

After a while we got used to the cold water.Now we can swim without freezing our asses off.

We got out of the water and Jungkook brought out towels."I'm surprised I didn't see all this while I was in your car."I said."I can hide things pretty well."He said and I laughed.He put a towel over my shoulders and I blushed."Thank you."I said as we went into the woods with our clothes.

We put our clothes on and we brought our swim suits back to the car."Did my little mouse have fun?"He asked me cutely."Yes.She did.Hey,I need to ask/tell you something.Why is it that you have two sides...you can be so Kookie cute then you can turn into sexy and manly Kookie...I said and he looked at me."Trust me,you should see me when I really need someone...if you know what I'm talking about."He said and I blushed.

We got to my house and I saw a note on the front door.

Dear,
              BamBam

    Alleria and I have gone out for a while.We won't be back until we want to come back.I'm sorry.We're sorry.But you have hurt us with your words and you ignoring us.

           I just want you to know that we love you.

I was a little sad because they can stay sad and mad at me for a long time.But,if this is what they want,this is what they want.

I brought Jungkook in and he walked upstairs with me."Hey,when is your birthday?"He asked me."Oh,March 8.Yours?"I asked."September 1."He said.Now he knows my birthday and now I know his.