Rules

-BamBam-

"YAY!You finally called me daddy after begging you continuously."He said."Why did you want me to call you that?"I asked him."What?"He asked confused."Why did you want me to call you that word?"I asked him."What word?"He asked and tilted his head."Daddy."I said and he smiled."You did it again!"He smirked."Stop."I said.

"I don't know.I hear a lot of girls calling their boyfriend's daddy."He said."I just wanted to try it.You don't have to call me that."He said."If it makes you happy,I'll call you that."I said and he looked at me."Anything you say makes me happy.No matter what it is."He said and I smiled softly.

I pecked his lips and he smiled."Tomorrow we have school and I have tutoring."He said and I nodded.His phone started to ring and he answered."What?...Ani!(no)"He argued with the person on the phone."*sigh*Fine."He said and hung up."My mom wants me to go home."Jungkook sighed and got up."Oh,okay.Bye Kookie."I said and got on the couch.I tiptoed to reach his height and pecked his lips."Bye jagi."He said and left.I walked upstairs and plugged in my phone then went to sleep.

I woke up and took a shower.When I got out I saw that Jungkook had called me.I was drying my hair and putting it up while tying to text him.Busy right now sorry.I pressed send and immediately I get a respond.Sorry,I just wanted to know if you were up.I giggled then went back to doing my hair.

I put my shoes on then my backpack.I walked out of my house as I put my phone in my pocket.When I got to the bus stop there were a lot of people talking.Talking louder than they normally do.I just shrugged it off and out my earphones in.

I got on the bus and saw Jungkook and Suga already sitting there.I sat on the edge but someone pushed me off.I looked up and saw the bus driver there."Sit over there.You're not allowed t sit next to these boys."He shouted at me and I sat down next to a girl named Hyuna.Woohyun was on the seat next to ours.

I looked at him."Why are we separated?"I asked him.He just ignored me and looked forward."Woohyun!"I tapped on his shoulder."Miss,what do you not understand about these rules?!You cannot touch nor speak to these boys."He scolded at me."Why?Is he vip or something?"I questioned him.His eyes widened."Excuse me?"He asked me.

"Is he so important that someone can't touch him?"I asked him."In case you didn't know,you have to look straight,not speak,and not look nor speak to these boys."He said and turned my face forward.When he left I squinted my eyes at him."Fat bastard."I said under my breathe.

I saw Jungkook glancing at me.I looked at Hyuna and poked her.She just ignored me."He's not going to notice us.We're all the way in the back."I said and she looked at me."What's going on?"I asked her."I really don't know."She said and I sighed.

When we got off the bus I snuck behind Jungkook.Someone had slapped me and I looked at them while holding my cheek."You.Cannot.Be.Around.These.
Boys!"He shouted and slapped me again."Leave her alone dude!"I heard someone say as the man raised his hand again.It was Woohyun.I looked at the man's hand and it was just inches away from my face.Jungkook had grabbed his hand.

Jungkook grabbed me and hugged me tightly."Are you okay?"He asked.The sting in my cheeks were unbearable but I managed to hold my tears back.I slowly nodded and he held me tightly.I soon felt a pain in my chest.The man had pushed me and Jungkook away from each other.

-------

When we were in the middle of first period,the bell had rang.It was strange."Okay,everyone please get up.We will be walking to the gym for a presentation.Boys form a line on the right and girls form a line on the left."Mr.Nam directed us and I sighed.I got in the line and the boys exited first.

The girl and boys wet on opposite sides of the gym.We sat down on the bleachers,still separated.The principal had walked on stage and started to talk."Hello,you students are probably wondering why were separating you.Well,we have been walking around the halls and have been hearing some bad things happen in the restrooms.A lot of wrong things.I have seen a boy touch a girl in the worst way,right in front of me.So,because of these events,dating is forbidden now.No more dating and that also goes for teachers."Someone had interrupted the principal."Why?!Just because of two little incidents happen means that you can forbid everyone from dating?"I heard.It was Jongin.

"Well,a lot of you are failing because of dating.For example,someone like BamBam was an excellent student,nothing was wrong at all.Until we found out she started to date someone.She skipped a class and a few of her grades dropped and the fa-"I interrupted her."Then if I'm failing,why am I still assigned as a tutor?If I'm failing,why do I know so much?I know so much that I think I can skip 2 or 3 grades."I said and walked down the bleachers."BamBam,go back to your seat."She said."Why am I failing if I am still tutoring someone?You know,Jungkook has learned so much more because of me.Why am I failing if I succeeded at my task?"I asked her as I walked closer.