Pretending

I woke up and saw that Jungkook was sweating again.He looked like he was shivering though.I touched his forehead and it was burning.

He turned around and the back of his shirt was drenching in sweat.The bed was also full of sweat.This is bad.

I took his shirt off of him because he won't get up and do it himself.I walked to my closet but he didn't have a clean shirt.I looked at his topless body and bit my lip a little.I grabbed both his sweaty shirts and put them to wash.

I came back to the room and found Jungkook sleeping there in just his boxers.'Well Damn Kookie' I thought then walked over to him.He was lying there awake now."You okay?"I asked him.

"No."He said and looked at me.He stared at me with this seductive yet innocent stare.'God you don't know how much I'm hating you right now Jeon Jungkook.'I thought then I brushed the damp hair out of his face.

He was lying there with just his boxers and watching tv."I'll go make you some food.I'll be back to check on you okay?"I said and he nodded.

As I was making him food I felt someone snake their hand around my waist.I jumped and turned around.It was Jungkook.He smirked at me."J-Jungkook?What happened?"I looked at him.

"Babe,I was pretending."He said with a seductive smirk."You had me worried!"I said angrily at him."B-But how?!You had a fever!"I said."Your blow drier.Before you woke up I would run your blow drier across my face.And I put water all over my neck,shirt,back,stomach and my hair."He said."You had me so worried Kookie.Why did you do that?"I said.

"I wanted you to undress me that's why."He said pulling me closer."I told you no.I'm only 17.I'm not ready."I said and he looked at me in an innocent face."I hate you so much right now."I said as I pulled on his shoulders.I kissed him and then pulled away."Go get your clothes out from the drier."I said and he groaned."But,you'll lose the view of this body."He said pointing at his whole body.

I tried so hard not to look but I did and I bit my lip as I looked."I know that you want to.You're just scared."He said."I'm not ready I told you!"I said as I focused on the food.

He went to go put on some clothes and came back in a white long-sleeved shirt and black leather pants.(picture at top)

I served him the food and me too.We ate quietly then I felt his hand on my thigh."Stop.And.Eat."I said in a serious tone."Come on.After we eat?"He begged me."I said no Jungkook!"I shouted at him.He looked at me still smiling."You're so sexy when you're angry.It makes me want you more."He said.I looked at him with a 'Please stop it' face.

I walked to the couch with him and I fell asleep while we watched tv.

I woke up and saw Jungkook with his shirt off still watching tv.He noticed me and smirked at me.He slowly leaned closer and placed a kiss on my lips.I felt his body against mine and I pushed him away."What can I do to prevent you from wanting to do it?!"I shouted."Easy...just do it with me."He said and I groaned."Please,just forget about it."I said and he snakes his hand up my shirt.

I pushed his hand away and walked to our room.I locked the door behind me as I had the key with me inside."Please,BamBam I'm sorry."He said as he banged his hand against the door."No!"I said."BamBam forgive me please."He said.I unlocked the door and let him in.

He hugged me but I pushed him away."What will it take for you to forgive me?"He asked and I ignored him.He kneeled down onto his knee and stayed like that."I will stay like this until you forgive me.And I won't eat,sleep,move or drink if that's what it will take for you to forgive me."He said.

I looked at him in shock and I kneeled in front of him but he just kept his plain stare at the wall."Jungkook."I said as I tried to shake him but he wouldn't blink nor budge.I looked at him but he still wouldn't look at me."J-Jungkook you're scaring me."I said as I hugged him.

"I'm sorry."I said and I felt a strong and gentle pair of arms around my small waist.I looked at him and he smiled at me.I gently kissed him and he kissed me back."Please,stop asking and pleading until I say I'm ready."I said and he kissed me once more."Okay."He said and hugged me.