Welcome Back

It has been a full week and today is the day Jungkook comes back home.I'm excited and so energetic.We've video chatted and texted each other a lot but I just miss him personally.

I was wearing a black Mickey Mouse sweater,grey jeans,my glasses,my hair down and one of my favorite beanies.I tied the shoe laces on my black high top vans and left to the airport.

I waited for him or his mom to come out.A lot of people came out and then I saw him.I saw the man I loved and cared for.He saw me and I ran up to him.I jumped and hugged him and he held me tightly.

I started to cry and so did he."I-I missed you!"I said crying into his shirt making stains on it."I missed you too.But we video chatted everyday."He said."But I missed your hugs,kisses and everything."I said still holding onto him.My legs were around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"You missed my kisses?"He asked as he leaned in.I closed my eyes waiting to feel his soft and sweet lips on mine.After waiting I opened my eyes and saw him just staring at me."DONT TEASE ME JEON JUNGKOOK!"I shouted as I hit his arm.

We went to his house and he told his mom he'd be staying at my place until my mom and sister come back home.They still haven't came.

We went inside of my house and Jungkook brought in some of his things.I went to get some of his stuff too.

When I got back inside I saw Jungkook glaring at me."W-What is it Kookie?"I asked."This house does not smell like me nor you.It smells like another mans smell."He said."O-Oh."I said.I remembered that Suga came to the house nearly everyday when Kookie wasn't here.

"Who came to the house while I was gone?!"He shouts at me angrily."K-Kookie..."I didn't get to tell him"DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT!JUST BECAUSE IM GONE DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN FOOL AROUND WITH OTHER MEN!"He shouted at me coming closer and closer until my back hit the wall.

I was terrified by this side of him.I felt tears coming out."Kookie...just listen to me."I said softly."YEAH!EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME!"He shouted."It's not what you think!I would never do this to you nor would I want to.The smell is Suga's cologne.He's been coming over to check on me and take care of me."I said still crying.

His shoulders slumped back to their original place.His face softened and he had the look of sorry in his eyes."BamBam...I'm so sorry.I-I just got jealous."He said."E-Extremely."I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry.I never wanted to hurt you or shout at you like that."He said as he cradled me."It's okay.You can be super scary sometimes."I said and he looked at me."Now,back at the airport...I never gave you that kiss."He said.I smiled and he leaned in and so did I.

I soon felt his sweet and soft lips on mine.I smiled into the kiss and he bit my bottom lip asking for it.I slightly opened my mouth and he quickly slipped his tongue in.

He carried me to the bed room not breaking the kiss.He locked the door and lied me down gently on the bed.I stopped him as he started to take off my sweater.I whispered in his ear,"Not until I say I'm ready."He looked at me and glared at me playfully."That's what you get for teasing ME!"I said and got up from the bed.

I unlocked the door and went downstairs.I made us both something to eat and he sat down on the counter next to the stove.He watched me cook and he looked at the food,licking his lips.I giggled and continued to make food.

I served him and I sat down next to him on the counter.He ate some and he threw his head back."Aaaahhh....I missed your cooking,BamBam."He said and I smiled.

We walked to the couch and lied down.He patted his chest like he did that one night.I lied down on him carefully and rested my head on his chest.I heard the beat of his heart and I smiled.

I looked up at him and saw he was already looking at me.He leaned down and kissed my lips."I love you."I said and he smiled."I love you too."He said and he continued to play with my hair.

I soon fell asleep while he was playing with my hair.I felt him pick me up and bring me upstairs.He lied me down on my bed and he crawled in next to me.He turned the tv on and he cuddled up next to me.

I opened my eyes and saw Kookie's shirtless body.I bit my lip looking at his chest down to his stomach."Like what you see?Are you sure you're still not ready?"I heard his sexy morning voice.I blushed and looked at him."I'm still not ready!"I said."But you're 18 today!You're finally legal!"He said and I looked at him and glared.And yes,today was my birthday.

I went to take a shower and I heard the door open.I was in the middle of taking my clothes off.I even forgot to lock the door..."JUNGKOOK GET OUT!"I shouted as he came in and closed the door."It's not the first time I see you naked."He said."Yes it i-Well...never mind...But what do you need?"I said wrapping the towel around my body.

"I wanted to take a shower with you.I don't want to waste water."He said and I nodded quietly.He smiled and I hopped into the shower.

He soon came in and back-hugged me.I smiled lightly and we took our shower.I'm happy he understands that I don't want to do it just yet.We just took a shower together without anything awkward.