School

I woke up and went to go take a shower.When I got out,I saw that Jungkook was still asleep.I woke him up so that he could shower.

When I was done brushing my teeth,I got dressed.When Jungkook got out,we were both ready."I'm scared."I said and he hugged me."It's okay.I'll be with you all the time.I promise."He smiles at me and I pecked his lips.

We walked to the bus and I heard running footsteps.I looked over and saw Suga running towards both of us,happily.I giggled and Jungkook chuckled.When Suga arrived,he hugged us both tightly."It's about time!"He said and I laughed."Sorry.It was a 30 day suspension.I couldn't come back until 30 days passed."I said and Suga nodded."I know."He smiled at me.

When we got off the bus and went into school,people ran over to me."OMO!BAMBAM ARE YOU OKAY?I MISSED YOU!!!"I heard and I was honestly surprised.I actually thought Suga was playing around when he told me to beware.

After the bell rang,someone was the only one standing there.Jimin..."Hey."He smiled at me."H-Hi."I said quietly.I could feel Jungkook glaring at Jimin."I just wanted to say sorry.I don't know what was wrong with me that day.I'm truly sorry BamBam."He said and took a step towards me.

Right when Jimin walked forward,Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder.As if he was protecting me.I looked up at him and I saw Jungkook squint his eyes at Jimin.

"Can I talk to BamBam please?"Jimin asked Jungkook and Suga.They both shook their head."Why?"He asked."Because,it's something important.Only she would know."He said yet they both kept shaking their heads.

Jimin gave up and just went to class.Jungkook,Suga and I walked to our class."Do you know why he wanted to talk to you?"Jungkook asked.I shook my head and he nodded."Okay."He said then we entered the class.

"Welcome back BamBam."My teacher smiled at me."Since the incident happened,you won't be sitting with Jimin anymore."My teacher said and I nodded."Can BamBam sit with me?!" "No me!" "Let her sit with me!"That's all I could hear.I didn't like all of this.I mean,it's nice but I hate it.I just want them to treat me like they usually would.

"BamBam will sit with Yuko and Suga."He said and looked at me."Yuko?"Suga complained."I'll sit between you two."I whispered to Suga and he smiled widely at me.I giggled and we walked to our seats."Move,I want to sit next to Suga!"Yuko shouted at me."Hey leave her alone!"I heard people shout.

"BamBam!!!Let me sit next to him!"Yuko said."Okay clearly this isn't working!Jungkook will replace BamBam."My teacher shouted."M-Me?!Why me?"I asked."You come back to school and you start talking?"My teacher asked."But it wasn't me!"I shouted at him."Yeah,it's actually Yuko."People said."No it isn't me!"Yuko said.

"I'm sorry BamBam.Jungkook will be replacing Yuko."My teacher said.I sat back down in my chair and Yuko complained."It wasn't me!"Yuko said."Only one person against 23."My teacher said.

Yuko finally stood up and moved.Jungkook sat next to me and smiled at me."I'm sorry I wasn't here."He said."You were sitting 3 rows in front of me...you were here."I said and he chuckled."I mean here...in this seat."He said and I smiled."It's okay."I said and took notes.