Dare

-BamBam-

I woke up and got out of my bed.I brushed my teeth and took a shower.I put on my clothes and dried my hair.I left my hair down and I went downstairs.I saw my mom was there with my dad.I sighed when I saw him."B-BamBam come here please."My mom said as I walked back upstairs."No thanks!"I said and grabbed my shoes.

I put them on and left my room."BamBam please I need to talk to you."She said and my dad was still there."No."I said and walked out of my house.I walked over to Jungkook's house but he wasn't there.I walked over to Suga's house and his mom answered the door.

"Oh,they're upstairs."His mom said when I asked for them."Thank you."I said as I walked upstairs.I opened the door and saw Jungkook on Suga's lap."What the hell?!"I shouted and they looked at me."It was a dare."Jungkook said."Who the fuck dared you to do that?"I shouted."Taehyung!"Jungkook shouted and pointed behind the door.

I looked behind the door and saw Taehyung with his phone out."What the fuck?!"I asked."What?SugaKookie.You don't ship them?"He asked me.I looked at them."Well,actually Suga looks really happy.I actually do ship them."I said as I sat down besides Taehyung.He was taking pictures and video taping them.

"When can I get off his lap?"Jungkook looked at Taehyung."In 30 minutes."Taehyung said.He then looked at me and motioned me to come closer.I did and he whispered in my ear as if it is a secret."He could have gotten off 30 minutes ago."He said and I laughed.

Jungkook and Suga were having a staring contest while Taehyung and I were watching SugaKookie moments."They really have a ship name?"I asked Taehyung and he nodded."I love to watch these videos.I even have some of my own."He said and I giggled.

"Have 30 minutes passed yet?"Jungkook asked."Oh yeah,about an hour ago."Taehyung said."What?!"Jungkook got off Suga's lap and slapped Taehyung's arm."Hahah,calm down you know you liked it."Taehyung said and I laughed.

"Okay BamBam truth or dare?"Suga asked."Dare."I said."I dare you to sit of Jungkook's lap."He said and I shrugged."Okay."I said and walked over to Jungkook."Wait are you sure about this?"Jungkook asked me and I nodded."I can't show weakness."I whispered at Jungkook.

I sat down on his lap and I saw Suga and Taehyung with their mouth open."Close your mouth's or a fly will fly in there."I said and they closed their mouths.I could feel Jungkook's arms tighten around my waist.I heard a small moan and I looked at him."What's wrong?"I asked him."N-Nothing."He said and looked down.

"Jungkook what's wrong?"I asked him worriedly."I bet he has a boner."I heard Suga say and Taehyung laughed.I looked at them and glared at them.They stopped laughing and I looked back at Jungkook."What's the matter?"I asked him."Like they said,I have one."He said and I blushed.I looked down and saw it.I blushed deeper and looked at him."Do you want me to get off?"I asked him and he shook his head.

"You can't get off until 26 minutes pass."Taehyung said and I sighed.Another moan escapes his lips as I sat closer to him."I should stop moving."I said and Jungkook rested his head on my shoulder.

-Jungkook- (shit is going down ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) )

Every time she moves it makes me moan.I try to keep them in but I can't.It just feels too good.She moved closer to me and I moaned again.I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes tightly."Can we sit on the floor so I won't be slipping off you lap?"She asked me and I nodded.I sat down on the floor and she sat on my lap.

"BamBam move closer to Jungkook."Taehyung said but she shook her head."Just do it.I just want to see if you feel something poke you."He said.She sighed and moved closer.I moaned and hugged her waist tightly."Do you feel something?"Suga asked her."Yes now shut the fuck up."She said and I moaned lightly again.

"BamBam-fuck..."I couldn't speak."What's the matter?"She asked me."Can we go to my house?"I asked and Suga and Taehyung's eyes widened."Woah."They both said."Okay sure."She said and got up.I got up and grabbed her hand.I walked out of Suga's house and walked to my house.My mom wasn't there so this was a good thing.

I opened the door and closed it then locked it.I slammed her against the wall and kissed her roughly.She blushed lightly and kissed back.I took her shirt off and she blushed.I walked to my room with her and walked in.I closed the door and locked it.

-------

Hello!The next part has smut in it because you know me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ).So I hope you liked this chapter!

Annyeong,Saranghae!♥️