The Bet

AAAARRGGGHHH!!

I have to work out...Do I really have to?I guess I do...I rolled off my cozy,warm bed onto the cold,hard floor.I brought both my knees to my chin and put my hands on the ground.And I got up.

I walked to the bathroom putting my hair up.I put on a black tank top,grey shorts and my black converse.

"*sigh*Fuck my life..."I said and put on music.I can put on some music to make me a little happy at least.

I shouted as I lied there on the ground,so sweaty.I rolled around on the floor."It hurts!!"I shouted.My legs are going to be so sore by tomorrow.

I finally got the strength  to get up.I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water.

I got out of the shower and put on a black shirt that had an alien on it,Galaxy jean shorts,black converse and put my hair up in a messy ponytail.

I walked outside and saw Jungkook there walking in front of my house.I walked down my driveway to him."BamBam!"He said and smiled at me.He saw my outfit and his eyes widened."What?"I asked."I like this side of you....Like....Really like this side and look."He said.I smiled and blushed.

"Hey,my house?"He asked.I nodded,"Sure" and we walked to his house.

"Sorry,my house is a little messy."Jungkook said as we entered his house."It's okay...my room is way messier than this..."I said.He laughed and looked at me."You've never invited me to your house."He said."Well,one day okay?"I said and he nodded.

"Get snacks,I'll be in my room,you know the drill."He said."5 minutes you have!Go!"He shouted as he ran upstairs.I ran to the fridge and opened the door getting leftovers,apples,juice boxes,soda and I closed the door.I ran to the pantry and got some chips,doughnuts,gummy candy's,etc.(fattening stuff.You know it.;D)

I ran upstairs with my arms full of food.I somehow got to open the door."You had 1 minute and 43 seconds to go."He said.I dropped the food on his bed."Woah,you got stuff I never even knew we had."He said amazed."I have been here many times before...I know your whole house already."I said.

Jungkook and I used to be amazing friends...then things went down hill and he started to hate me for almost everything I'd do...Our fights would end up with me having bruises and scratches.And I'd never be the only one with scratches.I'd hit him and slap him a lot after what he left me.And that's how we were.Things had gotten worse.

I still don't know how we are friends again..."Okay,pick a movie."He said laying 10 stacks in front of me..."I forgot you had so much movies..."I said looking through all of them.Each stack would be up to my waist if I'd be standing up.

"This one!"I said and he nodded."I remember you used to love this one."He said.I laughed and he played the movie.I opened a bag of gummy worms and got a juice box."You're still like a little sister to me,BamBam."He said and tussled my hair."Okay,okay.I get it."I said ."My hair..."I whined at my hair.He messed it up."Fix it!"I said and his eyes widened."What?You want me to do your hair?You know your asking for death right?"He said.I rolled my eyes and he started to do stuff with my hair.

"Done."He said.I touched my head.He made me a ponytail with two birds on the side.(pic at the top)I stood up and walked to the mirror.Jungkook followed behind me.I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened."Oh....Jungkook...."I was shocked."I knew you wouldn't like it.It looks horrible!"He said."N-No...It really doesn't..."I said and he looked at me."Well...now that I see your face with your hair,you look so cute."He said."Thank you!"I shouted and hugged him.He hugged me back.

"All right little mouse,let's watch the movie."He said and walked to his bed.I rolled my eyes."You still call me that?"I said and he nodded."If I drew whiskers and painted the tip of your nose pink,you'd look like a mouse."He said."No I won't!"I said."Oh yeah?Ten bucks that you will look like one."He said."Okay fi-"He cut me off by covering my mouth."Mmmnnn?!"I tried t take his hand if my mouth.

"If you do look like a mouse,you have to kis me."He said.I knew I wouldn't look like a mouse so I nodded my head."Okay."He said.He wouldn't take his hand off my mouth."*bite*"I but his hand."Oooowwww!!!"He shouted."Mean little mouse."He said."Okay!Time to make the little mouse,a little mouse."He said.

He got out a black pen and a pink sharpie.He also got out mouse ears..."Wh-Why do you even have mouse ears?"I laughed at him."Don't ask me why!"He said.

He drew little lines on both my cheeks and made the lines a little darker.He started to color the tip of my nose pink with the pink marker."This better be washable."I said and he nodded his head."...Nope."He said and I groaned.

"Done little mouse."He said and he put the mouse ears on me.I looked in the mirror."I-I-I do look like a mouse!"I said in horror."Well?The kiss?"He said and leaned in."I-I was just kidding!"I said.

He grabbed my by the waist gently and brought me closer to him.I can feel his body near mine."J-Jungkook..."I started at him.He came closer...