Broken

I felt my heart tear.I felt a huge lump in my throat.I saw that girl kissing him deeply.I saw him kissing back.I cried.I cried so hard and ran away.I didn't even want to talk to anyone.I didn't want to do anything.I didn't feel anything.

"BamBam!"I heard someone shout.My vision was blurry.I kept running.I ran out of school and to my house."BAMBAM PLEASE!"I heard but I ran faster.I ran inside my house and locked the door.I threw my backpack on the floor and ran upstairs.I ran inside my room and locked the door.I slid down the door while sobbing.

I just wanted to die.I wanted to curl in a ball and fall into a hole.I just want everyone to forget about me.

-Jungkook- (how they kissed)

I was walking in the hallway with Suga."Suga!"I heard a voice.It was a girl."Oh,hey Wendy."He smiled at her."Can I talk to you?"She asked him and he nodded.

As I was walking to my class someone had pulled my arm.I felt a pair of lips on mine.I thought it was BamBam so I kissed back."Your class is over here."I heard a faint voice.I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let go.I heard a gasp.

I pushed her gently and saw that it wasn't BamBam."What the fuck?!"I shouted.I didn't even want to know.I saw BamBam running.I ran after her and shouted her name."BamBam!"I said and ran faster.She also ran faster while she continued to cry.

I ran outside of the school with her and she ran to her house."BAMBAM PLEASE!"I shouted but she kept ignoring me.I didn't know it wasn't you.She ran inside her house and locked the door.I pounded on her door."BamBam please open the door!"I shouted but she didn't answer.

I tried to call her but she didn't answer.Of course she wouldn't answer me.I waited outside her door.I tried calling her mom but no answer either.Damn it!

-Suga-

I got off the bus without Jungkook and BamBam.I walked over to Jungkook's house and knocked but there was no answer.I walked over to BamBam's house and saw Jungkook on the floor in front of the door.He was on his phone.He was also calling someone.

"Jungkook?"I asked as I walked up her driveway."BamBam saw me kiss another girl."He said."WHAT THE FUCK WHY IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO FUCKING STUPID?!WHAT HAS SHE EVER FUCKING DONE TO YOU?!"I shouted furiously."I didn't want to kiss the girl!"He said."Then why did you kiss her?!?!"I shouted.

After he told me the story calmed down and stopped shouting."So,you don't know why she kissed you?"I asked."No."He said,his eyes were still red a puffy from crying."I never wanted to do this to her.She means the entire universe to me.I would never do something like that to her.But she needs to know that I didn't kiss her."He said.

Jungkook had told me to try and text her.I texted her but she didn't reply."No use."I said."She's broken."He said."I know.I just want to comfort her."I said."She must hate me.She gets like this when she's depressed."He said."How do you know?"I asked him."Because she got depressed when she got suspended.She shut everyone out.And that was just about a suspension.Think how she must feel over a broken heart."He said.

I tried to open the door and I pounded on it."You don't think I've tried that?I have tried it over 1,000,000,000 times."He said.I saw her window and smiled.She never locks her window."Hey,I'll give you a boost."I said."What?"He looked at me confused."BamBam never locks her window.I'll help you reach the window so you can open it."I said and he smiled.

Soon Jungkook was standing on my shoulder trying to open her window."Hurry up!This hurts."I said."It won't open!"He said.I heard the window open and then I saw Jungkook fall into the ground.I looked up and saw BamBam crying."Leave me alone!"She shouted and slammed the window.

I looked at Jungkook and he groaned then got up."Dude are you okay?"I asked him."Yeah."He said and I saw blood on his cheek and arms."You're bleeding dude."I said."It's fine it doesn't-AAAGHHH!"He screamed in pain.He held his arm and shut his eyes tightly.

I helped him to my house and took him inside."Hey Suga."My mom said while turning to us."Oh my god.Jungkook are you okay what happened?!"My mom asked as she got peroxide and bandages."I fell."He said."Off a house?"My mom asked him and he chuckled.Jungkook you are the worst liar ever.