Sick

It has been days and I have been tutoring Jungkook for some more classes that he's failing.That kid needs to pay more attention.

It rained about 2 days ago when I was going home from school,I missed my bus and Jungkook didn't come on that day.I'm getting sick and Jungkook has been taking care of me.

"Are you awake?"He asked me."yes...."I said in a sick tone.He smiled gently and brushed the hair out of my face.

I saw the time and it was almost time to take my medicine.Oh no...I saw Jungkook stand up and go to the kitchen.I quickly got up and speed walked to the bathroom hiding under the sink.

"BamBam,time to take your medicine....BamBam?Little Mouse?"He was looking for me.I saw him coming my way and I crawled back into the cabinet thingy under the sink.(I forgot what it was called XD)

I have been hiding here for about 5 minutes now.I took a small peek from the crack and saw Jungkook's legs.I quietly gasped and I slowly closed the little door.And since it closes with a loud noise,it made a loud noise...fuck...

"Oh,is there a little mouse in the cupboards?"I heard him.I got ready to jump out and run for my life.I saw the light from the open curtain and immediately jumped out from under the sink and ran.

"BamBam!You won't get better if you don't take your medicine!"He shouted while running for me."YOU SOUND LIKE MY MOTHER!"I shouted and ran upstairs and into my room.I locked the door and hid under my bed.

The door opened and he walked inside.I forgot we have keys to the rooms...fuck....I watched his feet as he walked nearly everywhere.Good thing there are boxes under my bed to look like you can't go under the bed.

I was peeking through the cracks when I saw Jungkook's eye.I nearly screamed."Little Mouse come here!"He shouted moving the boxes out of the way."No!"I shouted and backed away until I hit the wall.He went to the other side where my feet are and dragged me from under the bed.I kicked and screamed.He tried to drag me downstairs but I held onto the doorframe.

"BamBam please!I just want you to get better."He said in a pleading voice."But the medicine taste like shiz!"I shouted and he groaned."Please...do it for me...if you do,I'll buy you that stuffed Totoro toy you wanted."He said and I looked at him."Promise?"I said and he nodded.I let go of the doorframe and got up walking to the kitchen.

"You can drink water or something after.Okay?"He said and I looked at him with an innocent face."You're so cute BamBam."He said and kissed my hot cheek."Your cheeks are hotter and redder than your normal cheeks."He said smiling."Well because I'm sick."I said and he giggled.

I took the medicine as I held my breath.After drinking water I let go of my nose."My Totoro?"I asked."I'll go buy it for you.Do you need anything else?"He asked."Y-Yes....but it's kind of embarrassing..."I said and he came over to me and took my hands."I don't care what it is.I'll get it for you."He said and I blushed hard."U-Uh....well....I-I need....tampons...."I mumbled and he smiled at me."I'll get them for you."He said and gave me a peck on my nose.I hugged him and he hugged me back."Thank you,Kookie.I owe you."I said and he smiled.

I was watching tv with a blanket covering my cold body.I heard the door open and I saw Jungkook come in.He gave me a bag and I peeked inside of it.I saw my Totoro toy,tampons,chocolate and some other candy's and chips.I looked at him in amazement."Give this man an award...you...how did you know?"I asked."I had an ex and she always asked me to get this stuff all the time for her."He said and sat down next to me."I love you Kookie."I said and hugged him."I love you too.You're mine.You're my little mouse.Don't ever let anyone touch the way I do.Okay?"He said and I nodded.

We lied down on the couch watching tv.I soon fell asleep while watching tv and I felt something tickling my nose and cheek.I woke up and saw Jungkook lying on me and his hair is in my face.I didn't mind so I just went back to sleep.

I woke up sweating really bad.I got up and walked to my closet to put on something else.I put on a white t-shirt and black shorts.I also tied my hair up because I was really sweating.I crawled back into bed and I was still warm.I kicked the blankets off me but I still felt hot.

I looked over at Jungkook and saw that he had his back to me.I turned and turned and I accidentally hit Jungkook's back.It was super hot.Jungkook's back is drenching is sweat."Jungkook."I said loudly enough for him to hear me."...nnn.."He is still asleep.I kept shaking him but he wouldn't wake up.

I guess I have to do this.I got up and got out some new clothes for Jungkook.I took his shirt that was wet from his sweat.I threw it into the floor for now.I got him a white shirt and grey sweatpants for him.I somehow got him to change into it.His hair was still super wet.I ran my finger through his damp hair and it woke him up.

"I feel like shit,BamBam."He said as he brought me closer to him."You have a fever."I said as I pulled my hand away from his burning head."I think I'm sick."He said."Captain Obvious."I mumbled and he looked at me."What was that?"He said and I just nodded."Nothing."He gave me a suspicious look.