"Ne."

"I'll help you get through this, arraso?"

"Ne."

"Then stop spending your life like that..."

Jimin smiled, before replying, "Gumawol Taehyung". Pushing his face towards the slightly taller guy, Jimin pressed his lips against Taehyung's, as Taehyung gradually pull their bodies closer.

Jimin's head fitted in between Taehyung's hands so perfectly, their lips felt like two matching puzzle pieces, their chemistry was shown in that kiss. The younger one tasted the soju on Jimin's lips, and that reminded him how he is actually drunk now and don't know a single shit about what he's doing right now.

Still...this kiss is freaking coming true. The scenario Taehyung always fantasies...the background music that will play...and the romantic filter that will appear in the next second...Dreams really do come true!

However, when Taehyung tried to extend his tongue into his friend's, Jimin's body suddenly became stiff. Soon after, he pushed Taehyung away and wiped his lips roughly.

"Andwae yo," he uttered.

"...wae?"

"You have a boyfriend Taehyung, you have Kookie, I can't..."

"But he left me for another girl..."

"Aniyo, you're still his boyfriend, I can't do this..." Jimin shook his head vigorously as he rushed into the kitchen, "I'll go cook the ramen,"

And that leaves dumbfounded Taehyung alone in the living room, recalling the short kiss scene they had just now, followed by Jimin's words, "I can't..."

Standing in the living room for probably a minute past, Taehyung heard a sound coming from the kitchen, it was Jimin turning on the stove. "Is he gonna treat as if nothing had happened just now? Even the kiss?" he uttered.

Taehyung wasn't satisfied with this outcome. He just managed to kiss Jimin after so long of being just friends and yet, his friend decided to end it with 'I can't...' No, he can't...he can't accept this...

Stepping into the kitchen, Taehyung spotted the older one placing a lid over the pot of boiling water. Jimin's back view looked so attractive all of a sudden, aniyo, it's always this 'hug-able'. He's the real version of 'sexy, free and single'. Keyword...single, as for now.

Without further thought, Taehyung walked towards him and wrapped his arms round Jimin's body. Jimin felt something lying on his upper back, followed by a pair of hands resting on his tummy. The muscles on his body became tense thanks to that sudden skinship, only Yoongi would do this to him.

"W-wae yo?" Jimin obviously was nervous, although he tried hard not to show it.

"I wanted to do this long ago...but at that time...you were still someone's else."

"I...I don't get you Taehyung."

"I want you to be happy Jimin, with me."

"Thanks friend."

"No, I don't wanna be just friends Jimin."

"Fine. Best friend, sounds better?"

"Aniyo! I want to be the one who can make you laugh when you're having a gloomy day; I want to be the one who you think of when you need a listening ear; I want to be the one who hug you and kiss you and tell you everything's gonna be alright. Can't I be that guy?"

"You are one right now, Taehyung."

"Then why aren't I in your heart? Why do I not have an equal share in your heart compared to Yoongi? Why can't I love you like Yoongi?"

"Because...because you're not him. You're Taehyung, the one and only Kim Taehyung," Jimin smiled as he turned around before pulling his friend in for a hug.

Taehyung doesn't know whether to laugh or cry, he just indirectly confessed his love and yet, he got a hug as a reply?

Still troubled by Jimin's response, Taehyung broke the hug reluctantly. Pinning both of Jimin's hands behind him, on the kitchen counter, Taehyung whispered against Jimin's ear, "Tell me honestly friend, did you ever....everrrr...thought of me more than just a friend? Like...something more towards love?"

Jimin hesitated for quite a while, his eyes darted here and there. It's clearly a Yes or No question, but it was too direct for 'just single for two days' Jimin to choose. Taehyung's glare was intense, and Jimin knew that he had to give him a reply or he can never break free from this position.

"Ne...I did..." Jimin blurt out, that reply certainly did not went through his brain, but he said it was his heart. He held his breath, knowing that he just said something 'risky' I would say. His heart was pumping at freak speed, almost audible he thought.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was taken aback by that reply. His mouth were hung open, "mwo" he mouthed as no sound managed to come out. That blank face of his slowly turned in a slight smile, probably finally processing that "Ne...I did..."

Taehyung slowly lean his body closer, and Jimin's natural instinct was to close his eyes. Taehyung did it too, as he let nature takes it course. Finally, he felt someone soft on his lips, the same lips he felt just now.

Jimin smiled in between that kiss, Taehyung could feel it, and he did too. Now, Jimin did not push him away, unexpectedly, and even initiated to turn it into a french kiss by sticking his tongue out.

Of course, Taehyung gave him the entrance, while he slowly loosen the grip he had on the older boy's hand, wrapping his arms around his body instead.

However, at this moment, a bubbling sound came to interrupt. Jimin pushed his friend away lightly before looking at the pot. Oh no, the water has been boiling for too long. Swiftly, Jimin removed the lid and turn off the fire.

"Oh no, what should we do now?" he uttered.

"Forget about the ramen Jimin."

"W- wae yo? Aren't you hungry?"

"Aniyo, I'm not gonna eat it, I'm gonna eat it you instead," Taehyung grinned before pulling Jimin into his bedroom...on his bed...and...bon appétit...