three

Connor's POV

"Con, wake up."

I grunted, rolling over.

"Con."

I waved my right arm around, before it came in contact with something hard.

"Ow!"

"Sorry." I said, without opening my eyes.

"Wake up. We've got class in an hour and we want to eat breakfast first."

"I don't need breakfast." I mumbled, tiredly.

"Yes, you do. Now get up."

I rolled over again, landing on top of something. My eyes opened slowly, as I realised that I was now lying on top of Tyler's arm. I turned to face Zoe, who was standing with her hands on her hips.

"Good, you're awake. Now get ready for breakfast." She said, shaking Tyler awake.

"But Caspar's not even up yet." I complained.

"I'll go wake him up now." She said, slapping his arm.

I stretched, before sitting up. After managing to drag myself to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and styled my hair into a beanie.

I walked out and saw Caspar sitting up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." I said, yawning.

"Morning." He replied, stretching.

15 minutes later, all five of us were ready to go.

"What do you guys have first?" I asked, grabbing my phone.

"I've got Art." Zoe said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Casp and I have Maths." Joe pouted.

"I have Drama." Tyler replied. "What do you have?"

"English." I rolled my eyes.

"With Troye Boy?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"One, yes. Two, he doesn't like being called that, so don't." I told him, immediately kicking myself after, knowing Tyler wouldn't let me live it down.

"Um, one, since when have you cared about what he likes being called or not? Two, how the fuck do you know?" He asked, sitting down.

"One, don't sit down. I'm hungry, so let's go out for breakfast." I started.

"Yeah, right, Mr "I don't need breakfast"." Zoe interrupted.

"And two," I continued, shooting her a look. "We've talked a couple times before and I called him Troye Boy, too. And he said he didn't like it, so yeah." I shrugged.

"Wait, are we talking about Troye Mellet?" Joe spoke up.

I nodded, as Tyler laughed.

"He's cute." Joe agreed, as Caspar gasped. "But not as cute as you." He added quickly, grinning at him.

"Yeah, I didn't think so." He stuck his tongue out.

"So you're telling me that you've spoken to Troye "a couple times" and somehow, you still don't find him attractive?" Tyler asked, surprised.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Because when I was talking to him, I found out that he is the most arrogant and overconfident ass I've ever met. But I told you all of this yesterday, so I have no idea why you're still asking me about it." I said, opening the door.

"Fine, fine. I'll stop." He sighed, although I knew he wouldn't let go.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out into the corridor. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a tall figure leaning against the wall, startling me.

"Wow, not even a 'hello'." The familiar Australian accent stated.

"Morning." I mumbled.

"Good morning." Troye nodded, smugly.

I looked at him properly, realising how stylish he looked. Wearing a dark hoodie with black skinny jeans, he actually looked kind of nice. Nice, but not hot. Or attractive. In any way. At all.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, as I felt my face get hot.

"Shut up." I muttered, looking down.

Tyler, Zoe, Joe, and Caspar all joined me outside, each of them filing out of the door one-by-one.

"Woah, someone was busy last night." Troye commented, obviously amused.

"Not as busy as you, clearly." I pointed out.

"Maybe you should call me sometime, and we could get busy together." He said, shooting me a charming smile. Or, a smile that he thought was charming. I didn't find it charming at all.

An inhumane squeak came from the right of me, and I turned to see that it had come from Tyler. Of course.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away, flipping Troye off.

"See you in English, Con Da Bon." He said, smugness in his voice.

"Fuck you, Troye Boy." I replied, without turning back.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He laughed.

"Not particularly." I said, before turning the corner so I didn't have to see or speak to him anymore.

"That was... Wow." Tyler said, once we had exited the building.

"I know, right?" Joe laughed.

"Can we just pretend that never happened? It's bad enough that I have to face him later." I groaned.

"I mean, we could. Or, we could talk about how totally into you he is." Zoe giggled.

"He's not "totally into me"." I shot back. "You guys are just reading too much into it."

"Whatever you say." Caspar chuckled.

"Seriously guys, could we just eat somewhere?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Sure thing, Con Da Bon." Tyler laughed at Troye's nickname for me and raised his eyebrows.

"Ha ha." I said, sarcastically. "You think you're so funny, don't you?"

"Very much so." He shrugged.

I shook my head, sighing. "Why do I even call you guys my best friends?"

"I actually have no idea." Joe answered, honestly.

"Neither do I." I coughed.

"Okay, but let's actually go eat somewhere, because I'm starving and, after that interesting conversation Connor here had with Troye, we've only got half an hour left before class." Zoe pointed out.

"I hate you guys so much." I said, with a sigh.

"Love you, too, Connie." Caspar smiled, cheekily.

I shook my head, as we walked into a nearby cafe. We sat down at a small booth in the corner, and ordered our food.

10 minutes later, our food arrived and we began eating, as we didn't have long before we had to get to class. As quick as we had started eating, we were done and had paid for our food. I walked out of the cafe, accidentally bumping into someone.

"Sorry!" I said, holding my hand out to steady the other person.

"It's alright." The other person laughed.

As soon as I heard their voice, I looked up and sighed.

"You've got to be kidding me."

~~~

Gasp I bet you guys have noooo idea who Connor bumped into gasp

Also I can't believe I'm seeing Troye live in 15 days omg I've been counting down since I bought the tickets which was like 80 days ago and it just feels so real now asdfghjkl

- see you guys next chapter -