one

Before we begin this fanfic, I just wanted to say that THERE WILL BE NO SMUT because firstly, it would be really bad, secondly, they're only in high school/college so they're vv innocent (ish) and thirdly, I can only write anything along the lines of

lippy lippy v soft 
kiss kiss 
open Opening 
tonguey tong
lick lick y um 
mwa!!! 
nibb-nibble 
mwa x2 
(boom ba doom bang!!!!)

if you know what I mean.

~~~

Connor's POV

"Connor, do you know the answer?"

My head shot up from my book and I stared at the teacher, blankly. My eyes glanced at the board, where I saw x's and y's written all over. An equation was written in the middle; another one of those 'solve for x' type things.

"Um..." I looked down at my book again, remembering that I'd just covered my page with doodles about music. At least it was better than boring notes about surds and step functions. "Could you give me a second to work it out?"

Mr Green raised his eyebrows at me, before nodding reluctantly.

Ignoring his serious gaze, I began writing out the working for the question. I wouldn't call myself the smartest, but I knew I was more academically advanced than more than half the people at my school. I knew exactly how to work out the equation, but it was more of a matter of whether I could be bothered to or not.

I felt a subtle nudge on my knee and looked to my right. Zoe was staring at me, with her palm open. I looked down and saw the answer written on her hand, and sent her a grateful smile.

"Um, x is 2 times the square root of 6." I answered, looking back up at Mr Green, who hadn't seemed to notice the help I'd gotten from Zoe.

For a maths teacher, he was pretty stupid. Zoe and I were best friends, and we'd always help out the other whenever one of us was called on to answer a question. Somehow, Mr Green had never noticed, and just assumed we'd answered the questions on our own.

"That is correct." He sighed, obviously disappointed that I'd gotten it right.

As he continued on with the lesson, I turned to Zoe.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"No problem." She replied, keeping an eye on the teacher, in case he heard us talking.

"I'm so hungry." I whined.

"Me, too. Don't worry, we've only got 2 minutes left." She said, grinning. "Have you got English next?"

"Yeah. You've got Art, right?" I confirmed.

She nodded and turned back to the front.

I sighed and tried to concentrate on whatever Mr Green was talking about. After what seemed like ages, the bell finally rang, signifying that I was finally free.

All at once, everyone stood up, including Zoe and me, and rushed out the door.

"Remember your homework!" Mr Green called, before we were all out of the classroom.

Zoe and I headed straight for our lockers, which we were lucky enough to have right next to each other. As we put our textbooks in our lockers, we heard a commotion from around the corner.

"What do you think's happened now?" Zoe laughed.

"I don't know." I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go to the cafeteria, because Tyler's definitely going to know what's up. And I'm also starving."