☆e i g h t e e n☆

(mini a/n~ hey it's AriannaRowland and I'm just gonna say the story isn't over yet, but we're gonna do some skipping around to major points so that the story isn't repetitive and boring thanks xoxo)

*the day of prom (senior year) in Hunter's POV*

I can't believe today I'm going to prom. Like I'm actually going, and I swore that I wasn't going to. It's hard to believe. It's been 2 years and Cat and I are still together, happy and healthy.

Our three year anniversary is actually coming up in a few months.

September 4,

Today is June 8th, and I couldn't wait to see Cat tonight.

In a beautiful dress and shoes.

it makes me happy that she can confident, when she's so insecure.

*Cat's POV*

Today was prom and I was so excited to go with Hunter.

Two weeks ago I went with my mom and we bought an adorable black dress, plain and simple. I wore gold shoes and light makeup.

*incoming text message from 'baby boy🙈❤️'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*incoming text message from 'baby boy🙈❤️'

baby boy🙈❤️ ~ I can't wait to see you tonight beautiful, I love you xoxo💕

cat ~ I love you too Hunter, xoxo

I had my mom doing my hair while I was texting back and forth with Hunter.

I didn't do much to my hair, I left in it in loose waves and pulled the front pieces back.

Plain and simple, I'm definitely not the girl to go all out with glitter and sparkles.

*brandon's POV*

Today Hunter was going to prom with Cat. Honestly I'm surprised the two of them have made it this far, they've been through hell and back and there still a power couple. I'm happy that Hunter is happy, because Cat is a very nice girl and she's becoming part of our family.

*7:00 pm*

Hunter sent me this picture ~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And said "I'm on my way😏"

I giggled.

"I'll see you soon xo💋" I responded.

I was touching up my makeup about twenty minutes later when I heard knocking at the door. I knew it was Hunter. Here we go.

I heard my mom come upstairs and she said "Hunter's here. Are you ready?"

I'm ready.

*Hunter's POV*

I wanted to see Cat so badly.

When I heard creaking coming from the stairs I knew that she was coming.

I'm so excited. 

She looked stunning.

She wore something so simple but made it so extravagant. Her hair and makeup was just gorgeous, she genially looked amazing.

We took cute prom pictures like these ~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And we headed off to prom.

"Treat my baby well Hunter" mama Smith warned me.

"I got her" I said laughing and smiling "I'll keep her protected"

We got into the car

*skips car ride because I'm lazy🖐🏾*

*Cats pov*

When we got to school you could hear the music outside. Hunter took my hand and we walked in together. We saw a couple of our friends and we started dancing together.

Finally, a slow song came on and Hunter politely stuck his hand out softly for me to take and dance with him.

I took his hand and he wrapped his arms around me waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. We slowly rocked back and forth and the slower we got the closer my head got to laying on his neck.

I wouldn't want to spend prom with anybody else.

Hunter Bryce Rowland, what're you doing to me?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Idk if this is good or not lol but I needed to update so here we goooo.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far, it means a lot.

comment, vote, and follow

Xoxo~ AriannaRowland❤️