☆e l e v e n☆

*Hunter's POV*

"Blake I gotta go I'll talk to you later" I said to Blake and ran to Cat's house.

I knocked on the door and stood there for a minute, just to realize that she probably wouldn't answer the door.

I knocked again while shouting "Cattttt, please answer the door"

I saw her pop her head out of the window by her bedroom, "go away Hunter"

"But Cat, just let me talk to you"

"I don't wanna talk to you Hunter, I just need time"

And like that, she closed the window and went back inside. I went back to my house.

*Cat's POV*

I didn't want to talk to Hunter. I'll probably feel bad in a couple minutes, but right now I just don't want to talk.

*a couple minutes later*

I heard another knock at the door. I went to window opened it and start to say, "Hunter I said-" and I cut myself off. "Blake?" I asked.

"yeah..." Blake said laughing.

"hold on ill be right down" I said and went downstairs to open the door.

"what're you doing here?" I asked him.

"well I figured you needed a friend after all that just happened"

"well yeah, I guess, I just need somebody to talk to, I don't know anybody here yet and I just want a friend"

"well I'm here if you need me"

"Blake?" I asked.

"yeah?"

"do you wanna come in? Can I talk to you for a little bit?"

"of course"

*Blake's POV*

this was my chance. I get Cat to myself now that she's having problems with Hunter. sorry Hunter, but a pretty girl like this any guy can chase.

I texted Hunter ~
But remember, don't be the mean boy.

she led me inside and we went upstairs to her bedroom. Walls painted purple, with different little girly designs.

She sat down on her bed and tapped the spot next to her signally me to sit with her. When I sat she turned so she was eye-to-eye with me.

"why couldn't Hunter just tell me about that? Like I wouldn't care about him any less if he told me, but it's like he's hiding the biggest part of his life from me" she starts to tear up.

I put my arms around her giving her a hug.

"I don't know, he's dumb, a girl like you doesn't deserve to be kept away from secrets."

"you really think so Blake?"

"I really think so Cat"

I stood up and held my arms open.

She wiped her eyes and stood up and hugged me.

"Thanks Blake, for being there to talk, I don't know who else I could've talked to"

"I'm here, always"

*Hunter's POV"

CATALINANANANANANANAN DID YOU THINK THAT I COULDNT SEE YOU.

YOUR HOUSE IS LITERALLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME AND YOU HAD YOUR BLINDS OPEN, HUGGING MY BEST FRIEND DID YOU NOT THINK ANYONE WOULD SEE THAT?!?!1!1!?!?? YOUR WRONG I SEE YOU OMG CAT I CANT BELIEVE YOU.

I had to text her.

H ~ you have a thing for Blake now?

C ~ no I don't have a thing for Blake, first of all he was being a friend and letting me explain my feeling BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS HERE. and second of all, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING THROUGH MY WINDOW.

H ~ it's kinda not hard to tell when I look outside to see your window, and just so happens to be that when I looked you had your hands on Blake.

C ~ had my hands on Blake? you make it sound like we were doing more then we actually were. It was just a hug, if you can't handle letting your girl hug another guy, I don't know if you ever going to be able to hold a stable girlfriend. Sorry Hunter, but it's the truth, talk to me when you learn to grow up, xx Catalina.

and ps. I'm still going to talk to Blake because he actually is trying to be a friend.

and pps. your overreacting.

*texting convo ends*

she's joking right? how stupid can she be. does she not understand that Blake is trying to get with her? Catalina!1!1!1

*Cat's POV*

Maybe that text hit him hard considering he just left it on read. Sorry not sorry;).

Hunter doesn't understand that Blake is just trying to be a good friend and he's just jealous. Blake isn't trying to do anything more. I like Hunter a lot and I don't want to argue with him but he's not giving me an option. He's putting up a fight and I just want it to end, please Hunter just let it end.

I don't usually like to fight, but I just wanna answer one question.

Why wouldn't he tell me about such a big part of his life?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I added a plot twist, more to come soon. Thank you for reading:)

xoxo~ AriannaRowland❤️