Tired of fighting my feelings...

Zacznij od początku

"Sure.." we headed out together. She was a chatterbox and soon we shared our stories with each other. She knew about the whole thing of my marriage with Zaky so it was more easy to talk to her.

"Muhib bhai and me had the most amazing childhood."

"Ahaan!! I can tell. How I wish, I had a brother like him too." She was taking out some tops.

"Ohh please!! He is very annoying." I had no idea, how many things I could buy. He gave me his card but didn't specify anything.

She gave me some tops and jeans and I went to try them on.

I was trying the last one when my phone rang.

"Assalam-u-Alekum." It was Zaky.

"Daneen, they have found your luggage."

"Really.."

"Yes, I will collect it. Can't talk now. I will see you tonight."

"Okay, take care."

I came out of the trial room with a big smile on my face.

"Suman, sumannn.. guess what."

"What..?" She was by the racks. Taking out some more clothes.

"I don't need to buy any of this. My luggage.. they have found it. He will get it. Ohh!! I'm so happy and relieved. I hated wasting money."

"Are you from this planet?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Nevermind!! You're buying this outfit. You're looking amazing really."

"But I don't need it anymore." I completely lost her point here.

"Daneen, I don't know if you're acting like a dumb or you are actually a dumb." It angered me a little.

"I'm sorry. But can't you see, how hot you're looking right now. This red top is complementing you. Don't you want to impress your husband. Or you both are waiting for a miracle to happen. Plus sometimes it feels good to spend your hubby's money."

"But.." I argued but to no vain.

We bought that outfit and she even gifted me a pair of heels to go with the dress.

My feet were killing me. At last, I insisted her to stop And we went towards the food court.

I bought icecreams for us.

"Will you please finish this husband wife topic." She has been lecturing me for an hour and it was getting on my nerves.

"You should know the things a wife does to a husband. I know some of the tricks. And I would be happy to share them with you." It seemed, She didn't even hear me.

"Share some with us too. We would be glad to learn some new things." Shelly said sitting next to me. And fariha sat infront of me.

They are here. Does it mean Zaky also..

I turned around to look for him.

"Zaky is still at work." Fariha told me with a smirk.

"Ohh my!! She is blushing." Shelly exaggerated. I looked down and said, "No, I'm not."

"Forget it. I was telling you some husband/wife tricks." Ugghhh not again.

"Suman.. please.." I wanted to run from there.

"Daneen, I know you both are madly in love with each other but you are not going forward neither does he. So someone has to do something. What are you waiting for." She was actually trying to help me but it was all so awkward.

"I don't want impose myself on him. I'm not sure if he..."

"Likes you or not.." Shelly interrupted me and continued, "Are you nuts??? Haven't you seen the looks he gave you. He all but talks about you to Brian."

"Really!!"

"Yes.. and I agree with Suman. You have to do something. He may be waiting for some signs."

"And I agree with both of them." Fariha jumped in.

They all were staring at me like their lives depended on my answer.

"Okay, I will do what I can." I said and they all jumped in excitement.

After their excitement subsided they start planning.

"First thing, makeover for today's dinner." Suman said.

"What dinner." We all said together.

"Don't worry I'll arrange that." She replied while taking her phone out.

"Why should I need a makeover. I'm not that ugly." I whined.

"You are gorgeous. But sometimes our husband needs to see how lucky they are." She said patting my hand on the table.

"And next thing we need is a trip to Victoria's secret." The girls beamed at the mention of Victoria's secret and I lowered myself on the chair.

I ended up in that shop no matter what I say.

I was in my worst nightmare. All those lingeries were screaming at me.

"Why someone wears something like that when it's practically hides nothing." I asked them.

"Do you really want me to explain." Shelly said.

"Shelly, don't you think Suman will explain her in more details. She is married afterall." Fariha gushed.

"Girls, I don't want to embarrass her further than she really is." Suman said.

"Don't worry, we are not buying any of these. We will go baby steps." She said taking me to a rack where they had less horrible clothing.

When I rejected all the items. I saw their patience were fading away.

"Daneen.." Suman said sitting next to me on the couch.

"Yes.."

"Is Zaky really your husband?"

"What kinda question is that. Yes, he is"

"Then stop being a shy girl who is going on her first date. He is your husband. Don't you know what islam says about the duties of wife." That shut me up.

"You are staying right here. And I'm buying you a night dress. And you are going to wear it tonight. That's clear." She said and walked out.

"Don't worry I won't make you uncomfortable." She said turning around smiling.

This is it for now... but I  have a surprise for you all..

Don't forget to vote, share and comment