XII

Tori is played by Zoe Saldana

AND I RANDOMLY FELT THE URGE TO WRITE THIS SO I DID AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT

Tori walks away from the Salvatore Boarding House(more like mansion), with a soft smile on her face as she wiped her teary eyes.

Carli lets out a sigh, "How the hell am I supposed to say yes?" She takes a shot whiskey, "How am I supposed to say no?"

She couldn't see a way out of this problem, because there really wasn't anything she could do. Carli holds a love for Tori that was special to her heart, but she couldn't look past the lies.

Tori knew this as well, but she believed she stood a chance when she heard those words leave Carli's lips: "I'll talk to you later, okay?" The chance wasn't big, but it was there in her eyes. Although the Mikaelson wasn't sure whether it was worth the risk the large.

The vampire choked on the second shot when Bonnie burst through the door, and began demanding answers. "So?"

"I really care about her," Carli says truthfully, "I really do."

"Then, what the hell was that? She sitting in her kitchen right now, freaking out, and Caroline is there trying to calm her down."

"Is she okay?" Carli masked the worry with a scoff., "I know it seems like I'm being an ass, but I'm just in a tuff spot right now."

"Well explain this oh so difficult life you lead," Bonnie rolls her eyes.

"Don't you get it? If Klaus finds out," Carli shakes her head with a sigh. "I have too many enemies, and I can't risk anymore on her."

"She can take care of herself, and she chose you, Carli. I have never heard Elena talk about someone like that, like she cared so much."

"I'm sorry," Carli mumbles into her cup as she plays with it.

"I'm not the one who needs to hear it," Bonnie says and takes the cup away from her.

"I can't," Carli says. "I want her, Bonnie, I want her so bad." Carli lays her head onto her pillow with a soft sigh, "But I know that I can't have her."

"No one is stopping you."

"Everyone is," Carli responds. "Elena doesn't feel anything for me," She says. "Elena misses Stefan, and that's it."

"We're all missing Stefan, don't pretend that it's just her."

"She was in love with him," Carli explains. "There's a difference between friends and love, but it doesn't matter when someone you love walks out when you aren't ready."

"So, that's it?" Bonnie folds her arms, frustrated. "You aren't gonna fight for her?"

"I have a lot on my mind right now, Bonnie, can you just tell Elena I said sorry?" Carli turns to face Bonnie, and the witch is surprised by the red eyes and stained cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Bonnie asks, it wasn't everyday a Mikaelson was caught in the act of sorrow.

"Tori came by," Carli fiddles with her fingers. "She asked me something, and I just don't know what to say to her."

"Do you still love her?"

"No one can truly stop loving someone they once gave their all for, its why I'd still protect my family even when they do me so many wrongs."

Bonnie opens her mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. At least nothing worth hearing, or saying. Instead she walks towards the door, and leaves the house with the crying Carli behind.

Bound Together | Elena Gilbertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें