IX

ITS BEEN SO LONG!! Lol, enjoy. 

Just to let you guys know, I'm thinking about writing an Avengers story or a Fast and Furious. So, let me know which sounds better. Neither are love stories as the main plot, but I'll probably throw in some random romance. 

So...

Avengers? 

Or 

Fast and Furious? 

No one's POV

"Well Damon's not in the mood to help right now," Elena tells Alaric as she takes a seat at his island in the kitchen. 

"For a good reason," He turns back from the fridge. "Cause its not safe for you, Stefan's off the rails-" 

"Yeah, but he's still holding on to his humanity which means he can still be saved." 

"And why do you have to be the one to save him?" 

"Cause I'm not the kind of person who checks out," she shoots him a look. "Look he would never give up on me, I'm not gonna give up on him. Tell me what you know Ric," Elena demands. 

He sighs, and she pleads. "They have been tracking werewolves," He begins. 

***

"How you doing?" Jeremy asks Carli as she sulks down into the kitchen. 

"I'm debating on killing my brother, or her." Carli takes at seat at the counter, and Jeremy gives her a sad smile. "I just don't get it, why? Why put me through all this pain, and sadness? What did I do to deserve this?" 

"Nothing," Jeremy says. "You're a good person, Carli, don't let your brother take that away from you." 

"Why not? He's already taken everything else from me, what's my humanity?" 

"Everything," Jeremy puts a hand on her knee as he stands before her. "Don't stop fighting him, because of what he's done. Show him how much stronger it made you, that this won't stop you from kicking his ass." 

Carli grins, "I like you. You're a fun one," They share a chuckle. "But thanks, Jeremy, I'm gonna get dressed and grab a bite." Carli hops off the counter, and begins to return to Elena's room. 

"If you need a drink," He calls and she turns back around. "I don't mind," He offers. 

Carli smiles and takes his wrist into her hand, "Thank you, I've never been a fan of hurting innocent people." Her teeth sharpen, and the veins return under her eyes as she sinks her fangs into his arm. Jeremy lets out a hiss of pain, but he's thankful for how gentle she was. Carli takes large gulps before pulling away, and feeding him her own blood. 

"I'm here if you need me," He smiles and she thanks him again. Carli blurs to the shower, and rinses the dried blood from her body along with her tensed muscles too. 

She slips on a robe, and blurs herself back to her own apartment--leaving a note for one of the Gilberts. Carli quickly brushes her teeth, and changes into a new outfit.