VIII

#Carena
Third Person

"Hey, its been kind of slow in that department," Tyler defends himself from Caroline and the "Slutty Sophie" comment. She raises her brows, holding back a smile. "And," He sighs not believing he was actually going to say it, "I am horny all the time now!"

She chuckles, "Yeah, tell me about it. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode," She says and continues to work. Tyler's head turns as he furrows his brows, and walks towards her. "Its a vampire thing, you know? Are emotions are heightened," She says awkwardly as he continues to walk closer towards her. "And we're on overdrive, so," She shrugs.

"Its a werewolf thing too," He informs her, "Its like I can't turn it off."

"Yeah," She agrees as the tension builds. "Well, I hope you get lucky tonight," She quickly says.

Tyler laughs, "I'll see you later."

***

"What are you doing?" Alaric asks as Damon walks into the room with a tank of gas.

"Covering their tracks," He answers.

"Why? I was kind of hoping to make things worse for Klaus," Carli adds.

"Clearly they, and you," He glances at Carli, "Have no interest in staying in the dark."

"And you do?" Carli folds her arms over her chest.

"I do," He confirms.

"What happened to the big bad monster, Damon? Or am I missing something? Does Elena, perhaps, have anything to do with it?" Carli chuckles as Damon shoots her a glare. The floor makes a strange creaking sound as she walks over it, and the three turn to her.

"Hang on," Damon puts down the tank as the three crowd around the spot Carli had been standing over. They remove the rug, and find a door. Opening it, Damon chuckles, "Well what do you know? Werewolves," He looks at the bloody chains.

The three retreat from the house that Damon had lit up in flames only moments after their discovery.

***

Ray screams as another dart makes a mark on his body, and he fights the chains. Stefan coats the dart in wolfsbane, and makes his smolder face as he walks towards Ray. Ray screams as the dart comes in contact with his chest, and Klaus chuckles.

"Ray, you can end this right now," Stefan offers. "Just tell me where your pack gather for the full moon," He reaches out and pulls the dart from his chest.

"I can't," Ray pants and struggles to ease the pain.

"I know," Stefan rolls his eyes. "You live by a code, and all that," He brushes it off. "But, see, he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me, and I do whatever he says. That's the way it goes around here," He leans against the wall.

"Hello, Mr. Klaus," The woman walks forward. "I have some information for you," She says and he removes his feet from the table. "I saw that guy's brother, Damon, at the farmhouse." She quickly adds, "Carli was there as well."

Stefan steps away from Ray, and listens in on the conversation. "Well thank you, Cauldine. You just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch, huh?" The girl, Cauldine, licks her lips and hurries away.

"They're still on our trial?" Stefan asks as soon as he reaches Klaus.

"They're getting closer," Klaus's face remains emotionless, "I'm gonna have to deal with that."

Stefan takes Klaus' forearm, and stops him from walking. "No, no, let me handle it."

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus raises his brows as he turns back to face Stefan.