Chapter 20

Chandler's POV

I simply stared at the tv, my mouth hanging open as they moved on to a different story.

Finally, I was able to come back to reality. I swore loudly and jumped off my couch, grabbing my jacket and flying out the door.

I quickly got in my car and started driving down the highway, definitely going above the speed limit, but, at that moment, that was the least of my worries.

Katelyn had been shot. By Monica. Someone I trusted. She was my friend. I didn't even know if Katelyn was alive.

I gripped the steering wheel as hard as I could when I heard a siren behind me.

I groaned and pulled over.

After a few minutes, the officer came up and I rolled down my window. I recognized him to be the cop that stopped me after the fight I had with Katelyn after we went to dinner.

I smiled guiltily at him. He sighed.

"I thought I wouldn't have to see you again until the movie was released, Chandler," he said in his thick southern accent.

"I'm sorry, Officer Gavin," I said honestly. "My girlfriend is in the hospital and I'm trying to get to her."

Gavin's face softened and he sighed in defeat. "One second," he said. "I'll give you an escort."

"Thank you," I said gratefully.

He nodded and got back into his car and, turning his siren on and starting to drive.

I pulled out behind him and we flew to the hospital.

---------------------------------------------
Author's Note: I know this chapter was really short and I'm sorry :(

Hey I have a question. Are any of you gonna watch T@gged (the web series on verison Go90 that Katelyn Nacon is on) when it comes out on the 19th? Because I know I'm going to ;)