Chapter 13

Katelyn's POV

After I was finally wrapped for the day, I got in my car and drove home.

Chandler had been acting really weird when he came back from break, like he was hiding something and trying his hardest to not let anyone know what the secret was.

I tried to ignore it and continued driving.

Once I finally got to the hotel, I entered the lobby and ran into Monica.

We hugged (she didn't seem to care that I had dirt and blood on me. Huh, go figure) and talked for a little bit before she kindly told me to go upstairs and take a shower.

We hugged once more before I walked to the elevator.

I leaned against the wall as I ascended to floor 5.

When the doors opened, I slowly walked down to my room.

Using my card key, I opened the door and fell onto my bed, too tired to care if the blood and dirt got onto the blanket.

I turned my head to glance at the clock. 7:30 p.m. The card from the roses said that they wanted to do something fun with me tonight.

I hadn't gotten any other clues from the mystery person. I asked everyone I ran into on set if they knew anything but none of them did. I guessed it was just a fluke.

After a few minutes, I struggled to my feet and lumbered to the bathroom to take a shower.

I stripped off my dirty clothes and threw them in the hamper before turning the water on and letting it soak me.

I heard the door to my room open but I waved it off, knowing the only people that could get in were the employees.

I ran the shampoo and conditioner through my hair three times before I was able to her all of the tangles out.

Once I finally felt clean, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair in one towel and my body in another.

I peaked out the door to make sure the person that had entered my room were gone.

The person that had entered were gone, but something did was lying on my bed.

Curious, I walked over and saw that it was a really pretty dress with a note beside it.

Touched, I picked up the note and read it.

Katelyn,
You probably thought that the first note was a fluke, didn't you? Well, it wasn't. Put on this dress and make yourself look beautiful. But make sure you feel like you look beautiful. If that means that you don't wear makeup, then don't wear makeup. Make sure you do everything that makes you feel beautiful. Because I really want my best friend to be happy. Meet me at the pavilion behind the hotel at 9. ;)

Man, this person was really sweet. I glanced at the clock. 8:00. I still had time. I looked at the dress. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Picture of the dress:

I quickly ran to the bathroom and blow dried my hair

Once I was done I went back out and put the dress on, struggling a little.

I went back to the bathroom and curled my hair a little before applying light foundation, light eyeshadow, a little mascara, and light brown lipstick.

Once I was happy with my appearance, I chose some simple black heels to go with the dress and walked out the door.

I got more nervous as I walked around the back of the hotel. I could feel my heart beating and I felt like I was going to throw up. I was about to meet the guy that had gone through enough trouble to buy me roses and put them in my dressing room and buy me a beautiful dress that had probably, no definitely, been really expensive.

As I got close to the pavilion, I suddenly knew who had done all of this for me.

Because I was coming face-to-face with Chandler Riggs.