Chapter 3

Katelyn's POV

I was sitting in my hotel room watching tv when I got a knock on the door.

I got up, quickly checked to make sure I looked okay in the mirror, then opened the door.

I smiled when I realized who it was.

"Andrew!" I exlaimed happily.

Andrew Lincoln smiled and enveloped me in a hug.

"How're you doing, kiddo?" his muffled voice asked.

I smiled and let go. "I'm fine," I answered.

He gave me a once-over and sighed.

"Geez, how old are you now?" he asked.

"24," I said simply.

His eyes widened slightly and he put his hands up. "Woah, you need to stop growing. My heart can't take it."

I laughed and let him in.

We talked about the movie and our careers for a little while but eventually we ran out of things to say.

"So," I started nervousfully. "Have you seen Chandler yet?"

Andrew smiled slightly. "Yes," he answered, dragging the word out. "Why?"

"No reason," I said, my voice high-pitched.

I stood up from my chair and started pouring myself a glass of water, my back to Andy.

After a few moments, I heard his voice say, "He asked about you, you know."

I almost spilled my glass with how quickly I turned around.

"He did?!" I shouted.

Through his insaine laughter, Andy was able say, "Yep, yep, he did."

Managing to regain a little of my cool, I asked, "What did he say?"

"Same thing as you," he said, regaining his cool, as well. "He wanted to know if I had seen you yet. I had always said that your minds were identical...always thinking the same thing."

So he hadn't forgotten about me.

"What did you tell him?" I asked, wanting more information

"I told him that I was about to go see you and he wanted me to tell you that he really wants to hang out."

"Really?" I asked, not believing my ears.

Andrew simply nodded.

"I pass his room on the way back to mine," he offered. "I can give him a message."

I considered it for a little while. Being that he had a fiancé, hanging out didn't seem like the best idea.

"Tell him that I'd love to," I ended up saying, shocked at the words that were coming out of my mouth.

Andrew smiled and stood up, walking over to the door. "I'll make sure he gets the message," he promised.

I thanked him and we said our goodbyes.

When he was gone, I plopped myself down on my bed and continued watching tv.

A little while later, I heard my phone buzz. I went over to it and saw that I had received a text.

Chandler: Wanna go out to dinner tonight? As friends, of course 😉

I smiled at his use of the winky face. It had always been his way of being playful.

Soon enough, I found myself texting back.

Katelyn: Sure 😁! What time?

He responded 10 seconds later.

Chandler: 6 sound good?

I smiled and responded.

Katelyn: Okey dokey sounds good 👍! See you then!

Chandler: ❤

I smiled at the heart and flopped down on my bed, wondering what on Earth I had just gotten myself into.