Chapter 9

Chandler's POV

My eyes shot open when my extremely loud alarm blasted into my ears.

I put my pillow over my head, trying to muffle the sound. When that didn't work, I groaned.

"Okay, okay, I hear you!" I yelled. "You can shut up!"

I slammed my hand onto the dismiss button and it was silent.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of the sleepiness I still had.

I looked at my clock. 4:30 a.m. I was really confused until I remembered I had my first day of shooting today.

I turned around to find Monica not in bed. She must've already gone to work. Or crashed at Katelyn's if she was still mad.

I quickly ran into the bathroom, taking a quick cold shower to wake myself up and brushed my teeth before blow drying my hair.

Once everything was done, I put on a simple yet comfortable long sleeve shirt and jeans, since I was going to be changing once I got to the set.

I walked out into the kitchen and found a note taped to the refrigerator.

I grabbed an apple and ate it while I read.

Chandler,
I'm sorry I got really mad last night. But I don't know how you could fight with such a sweet girl like Katelyn. Please make up with her. She really cares about you and she only asked what she asked because she really missed you the past 6 years. She still considers you to be her best friend, even when she's mad at you. Don't let her get away again, Chandler. I packed your lunch for you. It's on the counter. Text me when you get to set. Love you, babe.
                                                      ~Monica

I smiled at her note. Maybe she was right. Maybe I did overreact. Actually, scratch that, I definitely overreacted. And I was going to make it up to Kate. I would give her a subtle hints at work.

I quickly grabbed the lunch that Monica packed for me and headed out the door. When I realized I forgot my script, I groaned and unlocked the door. I ran into, my room and grabbed it quickly before heading out again.

---------------------------------------------
Author's Note: I know this was a very short chapter. I'm sowwy.

What do you think Chandler will do to make it up to Katelyn?