Chapter 11

Btw, for those who don’t know who Craig Davis is, Craig was mentioned in chapter 7 as the school bully in a flashback. (Adrian was involved in a fight with Craig).

There’s so much drama that needs to sink in. The fact Nate may actually be going out with that Slutianna, Adrian may be going out with some chick that we haven’t even talked about and Lisa may be seeing Craig.

Was Lisa even thinking when she first made out with Craig? Was she thinking straight? What if Craig has something on her like drugs, money, forcing her to have sec with him. Would that be why she’s seeing him…? So many unanswered questions I can’t handle this anymore.

It’s already 5pm and no Lisa or Nate to be in sight. Besides them, the rest of us spent the rest of our day cleaning the awful mess which was caused from last night’s event. Everyone’s gone home after we were done and right now I’m just in my room watching the newest episode of White Collar, admiring how beautiful and sexy Matt Bomer is.

“*Knock knock* Ella- *Knock knock* Ella- *Knock knock* El- *Knock knock* Elly!” By the way Adrian is knocking at my door, he reminds me of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. Oh how I love that man. But I definitely do not love the man on the other side of my door.

Anyways pausing my episode of WC, I stomp my way towards my door. Swing the door open, “What the hell do you want?”

“Someone’s on their periods.” Adrian takes a step back with his hands up in a surrender position.

Someone wants their nuts kicked.”

“Okay okay, relax. I’m just here to ask if you can take these to Nate’s.” He hands me a pile of papers and folders.

I look back up at him. “Why can’t you take it, or he can come and get it himself?” Act cool Ella. Don’t show any signs of you wanting to go.

“He texted me saying he’s grounded for the next month and I have things to do.” Adrian shoved the papers towards me causing me to slightly take a step back.

“Like what? Watching porn and masturbate over the hot chicks?”

“Not today lil sis. Today’s not the day for masturbation, I only masturbate on Wednesdays-“

My eyes widen with shock, “Wow bro, moving on. I’ll give this to Nate on one condition.”

“Hmm- anything for my little sistaaaa.” He raises he’s eyebrows in a sexual way.

“Bring you’re so called ‘girlfriend’ to dinner when mum and dad gets back.” At the sound of my request he’s eyebrows drop and cheeks turning a light pink.

It’s been days since Adrian has mentioned about having a girlfriend and going out and crap. Since then none of us has mentioned anything. I wonder if Nate knows about Adrian’s girlfriend. If he does know anything and I go to Nate’s house, then maybe, maybe I can get someone out of Nate.

“Okay, deal” Adrian takes out his hand in front of me waiting for a handshake.

“If you’re not blind, you can easily see I have no hands at the moment.” I saw directing my eyes towards the pile of papers I’m holding.

Instead he pats my head and walks back into his room.

*****

Why the hell does Nate need this many papers? My arms are killing me and no one’s opening the door for me. I’ve been standing in front of Nate’s front door for ages. Just when I’m about to turn around, I hear the twisting of the door knob and wait for the door to open.