Chapter 10

Who would have thought, I would be spending my hangover, wiping this god damn crap off my face. Not what I expected but I rather be dead than let Nate see me like this when he does come over. Just at the thought of him coming over, I could feel my cheeks redden.  I’m quickly snapped out of my daze at the sound of a knock coming from the front door.

Just when I’m about to move a muscle, Adrian gets up from beside Rob, “I’ll get it, because you’re clearly not leaving that seat until you wipe all of that shit off your face.” He points at me and walks off.

Once his gone, all I’ve been thinking is ‘Please be Nate. Please be Nate.’ I have my fingers crossed underneath my thighs as well. That’s how much I want him to be here. I really miss him, I feel like I hardly saw him last night. Though I was probably with him the whole night, but don’t know it because of how much I’ve had to drink.

Moments later, Jeremiah walks through the living room doorway. Not who I expected to be here, but whatever. I would expect Lisa to be here before him… What happened to Lisa anyway? She like vanished after I left her after our game of foosball.

I take my eyes off the carpeted floor, “Hey Jer. How are you?” I look up at Jeremiah, who was already looking at me. Creepy.

“Good good, I should ask the same thing. You must’ve had such a night after I left.” He raises his eyebrows, leaving a grin plastered onto his lips.

I give him a confused look since I have no idea what might have happened, “What do you mean?” This time I’m the one raising eyebrows.

He gives me factious smile, “Well, before I left,” Jeremiah paused for a moment before continuing. He’s starting to make me really freaked out. What if I’ve done something really embarrassing last night? “Are you sure you want to know what happened last night?”

Okay, now he’s making it sound worse. Should I just tell him to continue, but I’m too scared to know what I did. This isn’t fair.

“Just say what you’re going to say.” I look back at the carpet waiting for Jeremiah to continue.

“So since you were drunk, you weren’t thinking straight. I was talking to a few mates and you just randomly came up to me and started touching me in random places-”

Oh no, what have I done? Fuck, Ella. You idiot…

“-you started to drag me upstairs and into you’re room-“

Okay, I already know what’s going to happen and so does Adrian. Adrian’s face has turned all red, and by the way his looking at Jeremiah, he really wants to hit him. But Jeremiah is showing no signs of being terrified. Odd.

“-and you started to pull me towards the bed and you know what happened…” A smile started to form on his face while winking at me.

Does he think this is a joke? Don’t tell me, I lost my virginity while I was being influenced with alcohol? That’s not what I wanted my first time to be like. Why am I such an idiot?

“Okay, you don’t need to say anymore.” I raise my hands to signal him to stop but he starts laughing instead. “What are you laughing at? This isn’t funny.”

“Do you actually believe everything I said?” He asks me. Now I’m really confused.

“Are you trying to say, everything you just said didn’t actually happen?” He nods, “Oh, thank god!” Realising what I just said, “Oh, I didn’t mean it that way, I’m sure you’re great at-“

I’m interrupted by Rob, who I’ve totally forgot is in the room as well, “That’s enough. Now that we all know that Ella and Jeremiah didn’t have sexual intercourse, Adrian, you can now relax. And Jeremiah, do you know what happened last night or not?” He looks at Adrian before looking towards Jeremiah.