Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Walking inside, it was such a sight to see. Nate sitting on the couch partially naked in his footy shorts, showing his full set of 6-pack abs, his feet up on the coffee table, with his hands placed behind his back and snoring softly. He must have had an intense workout.

He’s so hot, even when his fast asleep. How is he able to do this to me, I could feel my heart beating like I just finished an 800m sprint.

I just walked past the couch without turning around to see if Jeremiah is following me. I don’t want him to see how red I am right now. Adrian is probably in the kitchen, whipping up something good to eat tonight.

Adrian is such a good cook. Every family dinner we have he would make desert or the main course for everyone. He came first in his food technology class last year, I’m actually jealous. His future girlfriend/ wife would be so lucky to have him. I’m a shit cook compared to him. The last time I made something, I nearly burnt the whole house down. Never again, am I cooking something.

Once I could feel my face cool down, I turned around to see if Jeremiah was still following me. He had his hands in his pockets and turning his head around- left and right- observing my house like it was a museum. I gave him a smile when he caught my gaze and showed him to the kitchen to properly introduce Adrian to Jeremiah.

I see a tall figure standing in front of the stove with his back facing towards us. “Oi, Adrian. This is Jer-. Oh. My. Lord,” I tried to hold in my laughter, but I couldn’t. I burst out laughing. I am so close to collapsing onto the floor but instead I hold onto Jeremiah’s shoulder for balance. He also is laughing his head off.

Looking up at Adrian in his pink floral apron, he gave Jeremiah and I death stares. “Why are you two laughing so loud? You guys totally woke me up from my nap-” Nate walking into the kitchen just as he finished talking, “What on earth are you wearing Adrian?” His sentence didn’t even come out right. Nate sounded more like a dying hyena right at this moment.

“Just shut up all of you. Its mum’s apron, I couldn’t find mine anywhere and I didn’t want to ruin my good shirt either.” Excuses, excuses.

“Anyways, Nate, Adrian, this is Jeremiah. He’s the new kid in school.” Trying to catch my breath. The boys exchange handshakes.

“Hello.” Jeremiah greets them in his to die for accent.

“You’re from the UK?” Nate asked him with confusion. Jeremiah nodded with a ‘yep’.

Moments later, after everyone has finished introducing each other Lisa and Rob arrived. It was now nearly 4pm. I decided since everyone was getting the couches, mattresses and pillows ready, I decided I take a quick shower before it gets too late.

Before hopping into the shower, I hear a knock at my door. Being fully naked at the moment, I put on my robe and walk towards my door. I wonder who it is. Hopefully it’s not one of the boys, how embarrassing would that be. Opening the door…

Well, if it isn’t Lisa. She gushes into my room pushing me out the way.

“Why didn’t you tell me Jeremiah is going to be here?” She asked trying to catch her breathe. She obvious ran up flight of stairs in a hurry. I didn’t even know she was fully obsessed with the guy.

“I didn’t know you were even coming this arvo. Adrian told me you could’ve been busy babysitting your brother.”

“True. But if I had known he is going to be here, I would’ve worn something nicer and presentable.” Lisa was just overacting right now. She looked fine in her black tights with an oversized sweater that just goes pass her ass. Her hair was in a messy bun and she didn’t put the effort to put much make up on either.