I took one look at the work sheet and thought "yep. I'm screwed"

Mr Bawing didn't look up once the whole time I had my hand up! I eventually gave up and just tried my hardest. I guessed most of the answers but that is my preferred method of working out: The Guess and Hope Method!

"Right! Times up! I will now read out the answers, Mark your own in red pen!"

I searched round in my pencil case and quickly found a red pen. Just in time for him to start with the answers.

----------

"Now, I'm going to go down the register and you will read out what you got, I'll make a note of that on your tracking."

He read out a bunch of names that I paid no attention to. These people are way to quiet to be my friends really. They don't seem to have enough fun! They just work and no play. Boring.

"Marie Riley."

"I um....got..."

"Spit it out girl!" Wow this guy has some serious anger issues. I'm not going to bother trying to mess with I'm, like I mess with all the other teachers.

"I got zero"

"Zero?!!!!!!" He yelled angrily and suddenly, making me ad everyone else flinch in our seats. He slowly stood up, keeping his bulging eyes on me!

He slowly made his way through the desks and stood directly above me, whilst the rest of the class stared in horror. Luckily, the bell rang, signalling for second period. I thought I had literally just been saved by the bell, but nope. I was wrong.

"You may all leave!" He yelled. I got up out of my seat but he pushed me by the shoulders back into my seat. "Not you!"

He watched and waited as everyone left the room in silence, and anybody who came near Mr Bawring gave me a sorrow, hopeless look. This really isn't going well.

The last of the students left,closing the door behind them. I still had my eyes fixed on the intimidating man staring down at me as the bell went again, signalling the start of the next lesson, meaning I'm now late. Great.

"You girl...!" He randomly started yelling. "Are hopeless! We've been through this many times! How can you be so stupid! You can't even do bottom set work!! You won't get anywhere in life, you have no talents! Your a useless, stupid, arrogant little girl..." He began to bend down and come closer to my face. I could smell the foul stench of his fishy breath.

"As far as your grades go, you'll be lucky to be a bin lady when you're older! I doubt anyone else will pay your way! I bet your mummy and daddy won't help you! They probably don't even love you your so dumb and thick!"

I know he has no idea, but that really hurt. It hit me right in the feelings and I started to well up, but sniffed and tried to hold it back.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE! IT'S SO RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL AND INSULTING TO ME! I have been a teacher all my life and I have never met anyone who is as dumb and idiotic as you! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

I quickly shoved everything into my bag in a massive, stressed fluster! I felt like crying and I know my face has gone all red and sweaty but there's no time to cry! Biology started 10 minutes ago! I'm totally gonna get a detention!

I got out the room to see his next class queuing up waiting happily for him. Of course they don't care if he's late, they won't have to put up with him for as long, at my expense!

How is he even allowed to teach? That was horrible and I really want to start crying but I don't have time! I need to find my biology room, and fast!