The Krichnd is a lady

Her whole body filled up with blue flames more intense than the first time! She bent down and picked up Windra-the sword was engulfed in flames whirling about its blade! Krystaliale stuck the sword into the ground; a whirling fiery storm grew from it exploding rapidly outwards towards the holders. The perfect mixture of wind and fire thoroughly destroyed everything in its path! All the holders found that there wasn't a thing they could do! Zytalia along with them all was going to be completely destroyed!

When it was very close to reaching them, the fiery storm split into wind and fire! The fire rose up towards the sky while the wind reversed its course and extinguished the red queen.             

"When Xlam came to the lake crying that there was trouble in the kingdoms I didn't imagine it was this bad!" Someone said moving into the area that already been completely damaged by the fiery storm. "Despite everything...I think you would all agree if I said my timing was impeccable!"             

They were all angry that she had taken this long to arrive but all the holders were glad the Krichnd had arrived when she had. Krystaliale was visibly scared by the Krichnd's arrival.                                     

"Krysta! Long-time no see! You have been missing a lot of meetings lately." Neccidexia spoke directly to Krystaliale-The person who had laid waste to the city of peace and many other cities in the kingdoms. She stared around at what was left of the city and imagined what the others looked like. "So this is what happens when anger is kept bottled up for too long!"                                         

The Krichnd had not come alone, she had arrived with Xlam, Sauzwin and Patt but there was no time for reunions-the situation was still complex.       

"You know what Krystaliale, I forgive you for everything."

"Forgive me?!" Krystaliale spoke at last, "You robbed me...you took everything!"                                    

In a split second, the Krichnd was right there less than half a foot away from Krystaliale. She leaned in and whispered something into the red queen's ear. The red queen dropped Jim's sword as soon as she heard what the Krichnd had to say. Fanarbey was so alarmed; he rushed in with his sword stabbing the Krichnd right through the back. The sword went right through Neccidexia into Krystaliale's belly. She pulled the sword out of her back and folded it with one hand! Neccidexia sustained no injury whatsoever but Krystaliale was bleeding out! Fanarbey couldn't believe what he had just done-he was sobbing uncontrollably.                                                                                                      

"You just killed my friend!" The Krichnd yelled and then slapped Fanarbey once on the cheek-his body immediately burst into flares! Krystaliale's body fell to the ground and lit up into blue flames that burnt until there was nothing. The battle was finally truly over.

"What did you whisper to her?!" Xlam asked the Krichnd.

"She's alive." Neccidexia responded and then moved on towards Mikalor who was tending to his son. The rain had long stopped-the sunset was beginning. Finally they had a chance to watch the beautiful blue sunset.                                                            

"How's he?" She asked Mikalor referring to Gorr.

"He'll be fine." Mikalor responded.

"I told you to stay away from the fights!" The Krichnd scolded Mikalor.

"I haven't forgotten but many things have changed...you have lost most of the kingdoms, sister. You're going to need me." Mikalor replied. The Krichnd took a while thinking of what to reply and indeed whether to reply.                                                                                      

"I will not be fighting for the lost kingdoms." She answered.

"I know." Mikalor responded, "That's why you will need me."

Strost finally reunited with his family. For a moment he forgot about Jim. As soon as Breala reached the city, she saw Djen and Soycoss examining Jim's body-she rushed over. Even though the battle had been won, a lot had been lost; a lot was still being fought for...