Suicidal Stance

All this time she had been trying to run away from her ten pursuers but now her energy had peaked. Takerine stood still and turned to face her foes. She had no weapons while they had swords, maces and clubs-spiked clubs. Even as they raised their weapons to strike, she wasn't shaken! One man attempted to crash her head with his club! It broke apart before it came into contact! Takerine jabbed him in the belly with her bare hand and shockwaves went through her hand-it was extremely painful for her and he didn't seem to feel anything. She took a few steps back flexing her hand to evaluate the damage-it hurt very much. The men kept on attacking! Her attempt to punch a big man with her bare knuckles had been a very bad idea and she was determined not to have any more of those. She formed an electric field all around her body. With her three fully functional limbs, she went on the offensive. The first attacker was kicked in the neck; his head was blown off by a surge of currents that proceeded from her foot.  Another was met with an electric left hook-literally. Kicks and punches were good but she needed something much better to fend off the remaining eight opponents effectively. She spread out her one working hand; all electric currents from all over her body collected in her palm forming a two sided blade with a handle in the middle. By forming this weapon, she had got rid of her electric defense-she was exposed. Despite all the cons, the pro was totally worth it; Takerine now had a chance at winning. As all the eight men raised their weapons at her, she lashed out in a mega way. She sliced and diced with her weapon. When everything calmed down, she had been cut and hit all over but all her opponents; she had destroyed completely! Takerine let go of her weapon - it fell to the ground and vanished. She collapsed from all her injuries-she was bleeding all over her body but her heart was still beating...