27|| There's a Difference Between a Pessimist and a Realist

Follow me:

Instagram: @a.lake.yeah

Twitter: AlekhyaBhat

A/N:

Okay before I start this chapter, I want to tell you all something. 2 somethings, actually.

1) This chapter is very unrealistic. Sorry about that.

2) I changed Day's cast... again.

*Cue the readers' collective groaning*

BUT! This time I've found the perfect Day. Her name is Marina Laswick. Here's a pic collage I made and I must say she's EXACTLY HOW I'D IMAGINED HER TO BE. For some reason, I'd thought Candice was too... regal, I guess? Unaprochable? Marina Laswick seems more real, I guess.

Okay I'm rambling.

The collage of Day June Winters

I hope you like her as much as I do. SingingSmiley thanks for helping me figure out that Day needed a cast change in the first place :P 

She suggested Chloe Grace Moretz but I felt like Marina Laswick was better...? Do you agree?

Okay, enjoy the chapter...

-^-

Chapter 27: There's a Difference Between a Pessimist and a Realist

A pessimist complains that the harsh storm will wipe out civilization.
An optimist says and expects the rains to change course.
A realist simply opens out an umbrella.

~Starlight24

The sad part about allergies was that I never passed out. I know, to some this may seem weird and I guess that's justified because who would want to faint, right? For me though, I thought it made more sense to be lost to the world when you're in pain.

I guess this works both metaphorically and figuratively. Sometimes when you're hurt, you just want to squeeze your eyes shut and act like the rest of the world is just a blur of nonexistence that you can just block out. As cowardly as it may sound, no one actually wants to face pain, whether it's heartbreak, betrayal, or anything, but in my case fractures and allergies.

Wow, I must be really sick. I'm starting to talk about the metaphorical equivalent of an allergy.

My throat was tightening painfully slowly and my lips were beginning to swell up. My whole mouth felt like someone had stuck a whole branch of poison ivy inside and my eyes were watering. I couldn't breathe properly, forget answer the stupid questions around me.