"You think so?" I asked then looked at Nita.

She had this blank look on her face like she wasn't phased by the situation anymore.

"Careful with ya lah fighter next ta ya." Aug joked making us all laugh.

"Man I already gave ha clearance ta beat Ashley's ass."

"Nigga you wild" Aug laughed.

"I'm beating her ass too when I see her." Keira spoke.

"No you ain't"

"Says who?"

"Says me Keira! You'on know when ta stop and Ion got tha time ta bail ya ass outta jail."

"You won't have too." She smirked. "Me and Kev protected so nothing is gonna happen."

Aug looked at me like he was looking for some sort of clarification.

"She right. Remember what I told you our moms said that night at the hospital."

"Hmm. That still don't mean you gotta get involved."

"Babe I've been involved. The day she stole money from Kevin then almost had him killed, this ass whooping been had her name on it" Keira laughed.

"Man I'm done with you. Go do what you gotta do let me go cook with ma princess."

"Where is Kenya though?"

"Where she always at, in ha damn playroom."

"That little girl is too spoiled." I laughed.

"When you and Nita make y'all first baybeh, then you gon understand." He laughed. "Plus August don't really get haself in any kinda shit so she make it easy fa us ta spoil ha."

After he said that, Keira came back into tha room with her not to far behind.

"Princess YaYa!" I called.

"Uncle Kevin" she smiled as I lifted her.

"YaYa, you wanna stay home with daddy or come with me and Aunty Nita."

"Out with you momma." She replied as she stretched for Keira.

"So its like that ha lah mama." Aug approached ha.

Smiling she just laid her head on Keira's shoulder.

"She good?" I asked concerned.

"Yea she having one of those days."

"Just like her crazy ass parents." I laughed.

"Let me go get her ready then we can leave."

I watched as Aug took my niece from Keira and they walked back upstairs. Me and Nita went into the kitchen.

"Babe can you pass me a wa-"

She paused once she seen it in front of her.