:•002•:

I woke up by the smell of breakfast. I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. Yes I have my own bathroom, can life get better? I washed my face and brushed my teeth and got some cloths on. I walked out of my room, and there he was, right in front of me. Damn this is gonna be awkward. "Good morning" he said and checked me out, I mean like he was looking up and down. "G-good morning" I said and looked down. "You look good" he said, and came closer to me. He. Is. Like. 3cm. Away. From. My. Face. FUCK FUCK FUCK. AND DID HE JUST SAY I LOOKED GOOD? HE IS MY FUCKING BROTHER. "T-thanks" I said, fuck what should I do? Uh uh uh "KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY" I heard Mr.Park yell. Damn I'm saved. "Let's go down" he said, and I nodded. He made me walk first, I walked down the stairs and I felt him looking down at my ass the whole time oh god why. 'Ring ring' I took my phone out and saw it was Jackson. Finally. "Hello?" "Hey baby, I miss you already, school is boring without you here" damn that boy knows how to make me smile. "Awe baby, I miss you too, it's weird not giving you a morning kiss" jimin turned around and looked at me, he looked sad and pissed at the same time dude wtf. "I will come as soon as I can, and I will give you a kiss baby" my heart,,, "please come and give me a kiss, but baby I will call you later I need to eat breakfast I love you so much" "I love too baby, bye" he said. I put my phone on the table and sat down eating. Jimin was giving me a sad look the whole time, what's happening to him. He is weird, every time I talk about Jackson, he gets sad or jealous or pissed. What happening. "Thanks for the breakfast, it was great" I said and left the table. "Mom I'm gonna go up in my room, and unpack my stuff" I said and smiled, my mom just nodded. I walked up in my room and opened my suitcase, damn there is a lot of things here. 'knock knock' "come in" I looked at the door, and saw jimin. "Hey need help?" He asked and smiled, awe that's sweet of him. "No thanks, I got it" I said and smiled. "Oh okay" he said. He got in my room and closed the door. "So can I ask you a question?" Jimin asked, he just stood there. "Yeah go ahead" I said and smiled. "Do you find me attractive?" He said and turned serious. Wait what.. "What!" I said and stood up, what is he saying. "I said do you find me attractive?" He said and came closer to me. what's happening what. "Jimin what are you doing?" I said and backed off "just answer my damn question" he said and came closer, why so close, and hell yeah I do. BUT YOURE MY FUCKING STEP BROTHER. "Yeah, you are but you're my step brother jimin" I said and then without saying a word, he kissed me
This feels amazing, but wrong at the same time. I backed out off the kiss and looked at him "what are we doing jimin, you're my brother" I said quietly, he started smiling "stepbrother" I looked him in the eyes, why am I doing this? I have a boyfriend, and he is my step brother. I can't control myself. He then kissed me again, but this time it was more rough.
We have been kissing for like 10 minutes now and we haven't stopped. I stopped kissing him and looked at him "why did you have to be my step brother" I said and looked down. He smiled at me really cutely "we should be happy we met, baby" he said and sat down on my bed. DID. HE. JUST. CALL. ME. BABY. OMG "we can't tell our parents about this" he said and took my hand.
He made me go crazy inside. I really think I like him. "I know, let's keep it a secret" I said and smiled, but what about Jackson, what should I do? "What are you gonna do with your boyfriend?" He said and looked me in the eyes, honestly I don't even know, I don't wanna break his heart just like that you know. "I- I will break up with him.." I said and looked down, getting tears in my eyes. "Hey look at me, if you really love him it's okay, I will leave you alone" he said and looked down, he got all sad awe "no I really love you, it's just I don't wanna break his heart you know" I said, this is gonna be so hard, and I don't know How to do it. "Really? Would you do that for me" he said and got his smile back on, his smile lights up my world really "yes baby" I said and give him a big smile. "Did you just call me baby?" He asked and got all exited "yes I did" I said and got all happy "I love you, even tho I just met you, you mean so much to me" he said and kissed me again.
"I love you too baby, a lot" I said after our kiss. "I should call Jackson" I said and got up and took my phone, I dialed his number and took a deep breath and called him. After 10 seconds he picked it up "hey Jackson" "hey baby what's up" "I need to tell you something, and I don't want you hurt or anything okay" "baby what's wrong, you're scaring me" "I think we should break up, it's just long distance relationships are not good. I don't wanna miss you" "wow" "I'm sorry Jackson" "two questions, is there someone else now?" "No no there is not, it's long distance relationships it's not good, I feel like shit and I miss you and my heart hurts" "and the second question, did you even love me"? "Of course Jackson I did, nothing were fake. You were my first true love, and I will never forget you" "oh thank god, but I just wanna let you know that i love you" "I love you too Jackson" I put my phone on my bed and just started thinking if he is okay "hey baby, everything will be alright okay" he said and hugged me. I start crying because it was hard thinking I just did that.
I cried in Jimins arms and i felt safe as hell. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him "i love you" I said and went to the bathroom to fix my bathroom. I got out of the bathroom and saw jimin laying on my bed. "KIDS DINNER IS READY, COME DOWN" I heard my mom yelling, jimin got out of the bed and kissed me one last time before we walked downstairs. "Y/N are you done unpacking" my mom asked, fuck i totally forgot about that. "No I'm not done yet mom, I still have a lot of stuff" I said and start eating, jimin were siting in front of him. He would always give me a wink or smile at me, when our parents weren't looking. He make me really happy and I think we can be really happy together. "So Y/N you're starting in school here, and I set up the same school as jimin goes in" she said and looked at both of us and smiled. Great now school, new friends. "That's nice" I said, I tried to sound exited but I'm pretty sure I didn't. "So are you guys getting along?" Mr. Park asked me and jimin. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Yeah, we were talking upstairs before, and we are getting along. Now I know her more" he said and smiled and smiled to them. "That's great, I'm happy you guys are getting alone" he said smiling 'me too, mr.park, me too" i whispered. "Thank you for dinner it was great, I will go to sleep now I'm tired" I said and left the table, I heard footsteps behind me, I looked around and there was my handsome boyfriend/step brother. I walked down the hallway and stood in front of my door. Jimin came closer to me and hold me by my wrist. He gave me a peck and smiled "Goodnight baby, sleep well and dream of me" he said and left to his room. I put my pjs on and Lied on my bed and start sleeping.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey my babes, thank you for reading my story ily a lot. Here is a picture of my baby

 Here is a picture of my baby