:•013•:

"IS Y/N YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"
My eyes were fully open and i was shocked, what did jimin tell them? AND WHAT DO THEY MEAN? "No no no, my girlfriend is behind her" i looked behind me and saw that girl jimin was kissing with at school. But what was happening?, why is she here? "Oh god you scared me" my mom said to jimin, she smiled and stood up to welcome his girlfriend "before you guys do anything what is happening?" I asked and looked at them confused. "Oh jimin wanted us to meet his girlfriend and at the moment jimin wanted her to come out, you came out. So we thought jimin and yo-" "that's enough." I said. I sat down at the table, not caring about her. "Hey baby you can sit there" jimin said to the girl. i tried my best not to cry, not to get angry at him. Was he only doing this so i could get jealous? Did he want me to cry more over him? The girl sat down beside me and smiled, i didn't even bother to smile back so i ignored her. My mom gave us all food and i start eating, not caring if the others weren't. I could see that my mom was worried about me.
"So tell us about yourself" my mom said and smiled over to the brunette girl. She had long, brown hair. She was wearing a black shirt with ripped jeans, and she had the prettiest body ever. Was i jealous? yes i was, a lot. "My name is jessi, and im currently in school with your son and i like rapping a lot." She said and smiled. I looked over to her and she looked at me and smiled again. I gave her a fake smile and didn't care if my fake smile were to obvious. "Oh really? Jimin really likes singing, you guys both a passion for music then?" My mom said and took a bite of her food. "Yeah, we actually sing together sometimes and we make our own songs" she said. I looked over to jimin and wasn't paying attention to anything, it was like he didn't care. But of course he cares, why else would he date the girl?

We all ended eating and my mom wanted us to sit in the living room and talk. "But mom i don't to, i wanna go up to my room" i said. My mom and i were in the kitchen, she was currently putting candy in a bowl and making popcorn. "You're gonna sit with us in the living room and talk with us, you never even talk to us anymore." Mom said. I didn't want to sit in the living room with jimin and his girlfriend. It honestly made me feel like shit, i just tear up when i see them having fun. "But mo-" "no, YOU ARE gonna sit with us, the end" she said and walked into the living room. I followed her inside to living and i saw jimin sitting next to that annoying girl. they were holding hands and talking and laughing with each other. I sat down on the other sofa, away from then and took my phone out. I was scrolling through Instagram when i heard someone cough, i looked out to see my mom fake coughing. She was giving me the 'put the phone away look' and i just sighed and i put my phone in my pocket again. Honestly i didn't pay attention to what they were talking about, the only thing i was paying attention to was jimin. He was beautiful. His brown hair and he was always putting his hair back and i know it was a habit of his and just thinking about him made me smile. "What are you thinking about honey?" My mom said. I was daydreaming about jimin so i didn't pay attention to her "y/n?" She said again. I could feel everyone was looking at me so i said a 'huh' and looked at her? "What were dreaming about" she said and laughed. "Oh nothing, i guess i was just tired" i said and gave a smile. "LETS PLAY A GAME" my mom said. I looked at her with a 'what the actual fuck' face and she didn't even care. Jimin and jessi stood up and they pushed the table away. What were we gonna play? I swear if we are gonna play twis- "LETS PLAY TWISTER" my mom yelled. i gave her a death glare, but she didn't notice. I hate that game more than anything, and its gonna be hella awkward when we play the game. My mom prepared the game and we played.

Jimin was over me and i could feel he was about to fall. We were still playing twister and our parents decided that me and jimin should play alone. And he was currently over my body and i was under him. It was awkward and weird and i didn't like it. "Jimin right hand on red" mom said. Just when jimin was about to move he fell at me. Jimin quickly got up and i did the same. My mom and mr.park was just laughing at us. "I think that's enough can we stop playing now? Please?" I said and acted like i was tired. I wasn't tired i just didn't want to be with them. I looked over to jimin, and jimin and jessi was laughing over something and then she gave him a kiss and i looked down because that hurt. "I think that's enough, you can go now" my mom said and i took my jacket and start walking up to my room. I could hear jimin laughing, so i looked behind me and saw them following. I know they weren't following and they were just going up to jimins room, but still it felt like they were following. I walked inside my room and jump at my bed, honestly i was exhausted. I was about to close my eyes but then i heard a girl laughing. I opened my eyes and i looked in my room to see if someone was in my room but no one was here. I heard the laugh again and i knew it was jessi's laugh. I shouldn't give a shit, i should sleep.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
Heeey, a really boring chapter i know.
I have so many things to say 1. BTS IS HAVING A COMEBACK!! ALREADY I WANT THEM TO REST THO URGH BUT IM SO EXITED!! and 2. GOT7, TWICE, MONSTA X IS ALSO HAVING A COMEBACK MY FAVORITE GROUPS ARE ALL COMING BACK FUCK and 3. I also can't wait for kard to debut *sigh* but hey if you wanna talk to me and be friends you can follow me on twitter @bbftpjm <3 (im bambam and jimin biased aye) but i love you thank you for reading.